The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World - 2

Chapter Two

"She's waking up" she opened her eyes to two boys one with dark brown hair and the other with golden blonde hair.

"Hermione" Edmund said Kneeling down next to her.

"Ed? What happened?"

"we don't know you just appeared"

he looked at Eustace "oh, Hermione you remember Eustace" she smiled at him nodding "she lives here with Caspian"

"Yes the Dragon, so  where are we?" she asked them both sitting up

"we're not sure, we've been here for days" Eustace said helping her up.

"Caspian? Lucy?" she asked them both, they both shrugged. They both explained what had happen.

They sat around the fire talking until the moon had risen. She looked at her wand and sighed "Strange huh. Why don't you both get some sleep I'll wake you if anything happens"

she pulled a book out of he bag and started to read in the corner of her eye she saw a light looking up it was a ball of light. She walked over to it it stayed still. "Ed!" she said "Ed" she shouted.

Edmund and Eustace come running up to her and the ball of light.

"no" Edmund said to Eustace stopping him "not yet"

"all together" Hermione said "1"

"2" Edmund said looking at Eustace

"3" they all said touching it.

With a thump they all landed into a forest Hermione was the first to jump up it was dark her eyes widened and mouth dropped "where are we" Eustace said grumply

"oh no" Hermione whispered freezing

both boys looked at what Hermione was looking at and slowly stood up "what is this place?" Edmund whispered.

"we're in the Forbidden forest" she looked up and watched as spiders crawled around them "quick run"

"where" Eustace said

"anywhere" she shouted running "Arania Exumai" the boys would hear her say this every now and then.

"this way" Edmund shouted seeing a opening. "look centaurs" they watched as they ran passed "what's wrong with them why aren't they stopping to help?"

"we're not in your world any more" she huffed looking behide herself watching the spiders run back home "we're in mine" the boys looked at her.

"what do you mean? We're all from the same world" Eustace said catching up with Her and Edmund.

"no, mine and your world are years apart, we need to find them, who knows where they are" she took both their hands and they evaporated.

It was dark now "a grave yard" Edmund looked around confused "what are we doing here?"

"I'm not sure" Hermione said "I thought of Susan but..." she trailed

"Hermione, Susan is not a friend of Narnia any more" Edmund said looking at Eustace who was reading gravestones.

"what?" she said

"she says they are just wonderful games we played as children" Edmund stopped walking when he realised Eustace had "Eustace?"

Eustace stepped back a step looking a a gravestone "Eustace what's wrong" they both walked over to him.

Susan Pevensie

"what that can't be" Edmund said alarmed "the next one, does it have Pete or Lu?"

they looked around to see if any of the gravestones had any of their names on them but none did "how could this be?"

she took their hands "lets go"

"we'll set up a tent figure out what to do in the morning" Hermione pulled a tent out of her bag.

"amazing" Eustace said watching her. Edmund glared at them both. He then wondered off into the forest.

 ----------------------------------------

dont forget to checkout Short stories of Hermione in Narnia for little adventures of her in narnia some will be based on the movie/book some i'll make up this is a different story yet is sorta link due to the fact Hermione does live in Narnia