Chapter 20

A/N so im updating yay turn ip. Umm thank you for 1k reads again ilysm guys :] here comes drama... 😏 ayee and dont get mad at me for this. It was getting boring and I needed to change things up a bit. So Matt is still my bae. I love him so much. Okay? So if Ik u personally dont come screaming up to me okay? Just wait. Dont fxcking kill me.

Kailani's Pov

I can't believe Matt. I hate him. I hate him. How can I have trusted him. Why. Why did he do this to me.... why...

*Flashback*

We were walking back into the hotel after visiting Aaron. Matt left early cause he said he was tired and didn't feel good. We all walked back into the room & I changed into my sweats and a magcon sweater. & put on some Nike slides. Matt wasn't in the room so I figured he was up at the roof. He wasn't there so I went down to the lobby & he wasn't there either. I thought maybe he went for a run or something so I went to starbucks. I got a frap. Then when I walked out of starbs, there it was. I saw Matt kissing a girl with her pinned up to a wall on the side of the building.

*End of Flashback*

So there it was. Matt making out with a random girl at starbucks. Wow. Just perfect Espinosa. I crossed the street with tears running down my face. I threw my drink in the trash and kept on crying, I just couldn't take it. I ran to the lobby and I tried power walking to the elevator but was stopped by Cam. "Wow, Kai you okay?" He asked. "Cam not now please..." I couldn't look at him without crying more. "Kai, we need to talk about this." He demanded. "Cam, please I just can't." I said with the tears flooding down. "Okay thats it Kai, we're talking about this weather you like it or not." (Yes it was tempting to say OR NAHH)

He dragged me to the elevator and pushed "r" for roof. He had his arm around me comforting me. I looked up to him & saw him with an angered look. Cams my full on best friend. He hates it when he sees my hurt. Literally, he will punch the frickn crap out of you if you hurt me. Seriously. I smiled at the thought or how protective he is.

We made it to the roof and he brought me to where me & Matt usually stand to see the city. Matt. Matt. Matt. Fxcking Matt. I cried even more. I slid down to the floor with my knees up and my arms resting on them with my head in my arms. Cam sat down next to me. He put his arm around me, then I lifted my head up & rested it on his shoulder. "What happened Kai?" he asked rubbing my back. "Matthew... Matt is what happened." I answered crying more. " Oh hell nah. What did he do!" Cam said angry. " I'll tell you but dont get mad at him please, cam, please." I said lifting my head up to his. "Okay fine." He answered. I sighed then let it all out. "I went to look for Matt but couldn't find him anywhere. I finally gave up and went to starbucks. When I walked out of starbucks I saw a girl pinned down on the side of the starbucks building with Matt kissing her." I let it all out and cried even more. It just keeps replying in my head.

"Kai, im sorry, but i don't know what to say except, You're a beautiful girl, your smart funny and over the years when I got to know you I learned that you're very confident. You don't like it when I try to help you, which I find ironic. & that when something tries to pull you down and fall...... you always know how to get back up." He stopped looking at the sky & looked down at me. I just stared at his admiration & smiled at all the things he said about me. Usually he just says Im pretty cool. Thats it. But now that I know how Cam really sees me makes me feel happy. "& that whatever messes with you can fxck off." he said with a smile ear to ear. "Thanks cam. I dont know, what I'd do without you." He kissed my forehead and looked me in the eye. " I love you Kai. Okay? Your the bestest friend I can ever ask for."

--

Me & Cam fell asleep on the roof cuddling. (No fyi in the book they won't date or like each other in any way) I woke up first and shook him up to wake him up. He woke up and we went down to the room. When we walked in they were making a youtube video and Matt was there watching. He saw me and walked up to me. "hey kai-" I walked straight past him and walked into my bedroom. Melissa was there on the bed on her phone.

"omg Kai what happened?" She stood up and ran up to me. She can tell I was crying because she is my friend. "wheres Kaela & Britt?" I said trying to change the subject. "They went out & I didn't want to go so I stayed here waiting for you.... What happened?" She said. She sighed and brought me to the side of the bed to sit. I told her everything about Matt & how Cam took care of me. She doesn't mind me and Cam alone. We're to close. & it would be weird if we dated. & thats wht i love her. She isnt a over protective snob.

After I explained everything. I felt the tears come down. She hugged me and said its going to be okay. "Im gonna kick Matt's balls up so high hes gonna choke on them." She said. I laughed and said for her to my guest. To cheer me up she said for us to watch a movie. We were watching "Shes the man."

In the middle of the movie Cam texted.

From: Cam💕

Hey bby, if your still sad, you and me can have a little hangout day. Just the two of us. 😊

To: Cam💕

Umm.. Ya. Okay. 30 more mins let me finish this movie. Okay?

From: Cam💕

Sure. Come to my room when your ready.

Feel better okay bby?😞

To: Cam💕

Okay.... I'll try.

The movie ended & I told melissa the plan. I put on black leggings, a pink sweater that said "Danggg" in black. & then I put my hair in a messy bun. Then I put on some high top white converse. I didn't feel like dressing up. Its cam. I walked out of the room and got Cam. We were about to leave when Matt spoke. "where are you guys going?" he asked annoyingly. "We are having a best friend day out." answered Cam. " Ya, cause im gonna let you go out with Kai alone." Matt said. "You're not the boss of me, Matt." I said angre. "& this is a relationship, right? Melissa trusts Cam because shes a good girl friend & knows he won't go kissing other girls behind her fxcking back Matt! Cause Cam doesn't do that! You know why because he actually gives a shit about his girl friend unlike you! You hurt me Matt! How can you fxcking do that to me!!" I yelled at him. I didn't expect to, it just fell out. Everyone was silent. Even Taylor and he's never silent.

I didn't know what to do. I stormed out of the room & put my phone in my bra.( dont ask why) I went down into the lobby then. I felt hands go over my eyes & mouth. I tried to scream for help but they had my mouth.

- I was being kidnapped-

Someone dragged me into a van & they started driving. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly, they took off a black bag that was on my head. They handcuffed my hands behind my back and duct taped my mouth. When my eyes adjusted I saw a familiar girl. She had blond curled hair and blue eyes like Nash's (no not Skylynn) She ripped off the duct tape off my lips & battered her eyes like the prick she is.

-OWWWW-

Kai: who da fxck are you? where am I? What do you want?

?: you don't remember me bitch? Do you?

Kai: no...

?: well listen! You better fxcking open your eyes ass. Because im gonna make your life a living hell. Got it bitch?

Damn nigga. Whats in your tampon. Shiet. Stupid Vagina Face.

She slapped my hard against the face. Did I say that out loud?

?: you know why I slapped you?

Kai: NO!

?: to wake up more sense in you. Now remember me bitch?

--

Holy shiet. Im screwed.

--

A/N holy Hayes! Bet you guys didn't see that coming. So Matt cheated on Kai & she just got kidnapped! By who though? Remember?😏