💗LOVE IS IN THE AIR💗

I hope you guys would like it
Tried my best
Hope u all have a great time reading
☺☺
........................................................................

Beeeeep beeeeep......
Her phone vibrated . It was 2 in the morning when Sona was peacefully sleeping and now someone had disturbed her deep slumber

Sona - Hello! Who is this?

Dev - My dear fiancee I thought my number was saved in your phone, but anyways, did I disturb you?

Sona - ( irritated) My dear fiance ( note the irritation) aapko kya lagta hai? Aap raat ke 2 baje kisiko jagaoge aur kahoge ki ' maine aapko disturb toh nahi kiya' toh aapko kya reply milega?

Dev - (laughing a bit ) sorry to disturb you , ok now come down as fast as possible I am waiting for you.

Sona - Tumi ekdom impossible... coming ...

And she looked herself into the mirror, cursed dev under her breathe for disturbing her sleep , brushed her hair and then she finally went down.

It was now only one month and then ' Sonakshi Bose ' would turn into ' Sonakshi Dev Dixit ' . Thinking this, and rubing her eyes there stood the life of Dev, his friend , his confidant, his fiancee and his supporter.

Sona - Morning Hubby to be . What made u drive your car 'so early' in the morning in front of my home?

Dev - Wifey to be , your hubby to be wants to give u a surprise . Can he??

Surprises had always made Sona cheerful and happy and as soon as he took the name surprise she got hell excited.

Sona - Obviously , do u need permission for that?

Dev - Ok so just hop into the car.

Its been half an hour they were driving.

And the car stopped...
Sonakshi was shocked even shock was an understatement . Sona never knew even this place could exist in Mumbai.

After recovering from the shock they both sat talking to each other under the stars when dev said

Dev - Sona .... ummmmm.....tomorrow can u get urself free from work early?

Sona - Ya.. I can but why?
(Sona works independently)

Dev - ( sidehuging her ) have some patience love.....😊

Sona - But why...she was cut off in between by Dev when he kept his finger on her mouth.

They drove back to drop sonakshi at her place not before giving her a kiss on the forehead .

Next day was as normal as any other day . Dev had lots of meetings lined up which he had to finish early today and on the other hand sonakshi had patients to see.