"Err i'm not sure what are talking about me rejecting Hyungwon.Who are you?"

"I'm Shin Wonho his boyfriend "

*ring~ ring~

"Sorry ,i have to take this call" Minhyuk answered the call while Wonho still looking at him .

"Yeah , when? well did they call the cops?"
"Really? How much they bet?,17k? well that's high enough.Okay tell Kihyun i'll be there"

Minhyuk turn around only to find Wonho was still there .

"I'm sorry you said your name is Wonho,right? well i don't have any connection with your boyfriend anymore so bye" Minhyuk walked in to the restaurant then going out again to his bike.

"Hey wait up! Where'd you say you were having it?"

"Huh??"

"The meeting..."

"Why? you gonna ride too?"

It wasn't a rumour, It was for real Hyungwon didn't lie . Minhyuk really did runs a biker gang.

Wonho never have intention to join this gang but it slips through his mouth . He's curious to know about the guy named Lee Minhyuk .

The places are filled with bikers with superbike and mostly of them look tough .

Wonho followed Minhyuk to a groupie and feeling nervous.Somehow he felt something are going to happen.

"Guys , this is Wonho so just among us , you see Wonho there's a small initiation you gotta do.."

"Is it him Minhyuk ?" a shorter guy asked while playing with his friend's hair

Then some guy suddenly punch and kick Wonho without stopping.The other guys joined in too .

"Wonho ah if you resist you're disqualified "

Wonho then falls to the ground holding his stomach enduring the pain.

"Yah Minhyuk is it alright to do this?"

Minhyuk approached Wonho and squatting beside him

"Hey Mr.Hyungwon's boyfriend? tell us your name buddy"

"......Shin Won...ho "

"See Shownu? he's fine.Nothing's broken.Let's go"

Minhyuk and his gang then leaves Wonho behind .

"So he did know i'm Hyungwon's boyfriend "

..........................................................>

"Oww! i said don't touch it!"
"So tell me the truth.Were you beaten up by someone?"
"Like i said, i got it in a fight between siblings"
"Wonho,rely on me a bit more okay?invite me when it's time to fight ! going yourself isn't fun"
"Yeah yeah,i'd bet you are going to give speech about peacekeeping on the spot"
"Hahaha very funny.Seriously though fighting isn't allowed "