"I have a boyfriend.." I emphasized it so people will back off.

"1500$"

"2000$"

"2500$"

"Hold on.. Hold on.. The bidding going up quite quick. So Ms. Payton, do you have any talents?"

"No.. I'm plain." I said with a flat face hoping people will back off. I really want to kill Beth for this.

"You like baking right? Can you-"

"No.. no and no.. Gentlemen.. I have a boyfriend so please beca-"

"50.000$" I was cut by someone.

"55.000$" Oh shoot!

"70.000$"

"75.000$"

"80.000$"

"95.000$"

"Are you Cesborn's?" Suddenly someone from the bidder asked.

"Yeah." I answered honestly.

"100.000$"

"150.000$"

"200.000$"

"Call bidder.. 500.000$" My eyes widen.. What?! Oh shit!

Joel will kill me..

"500.000$ going once.. going twice.. Sold.. Ms. Payton sold to the number 44 call bidder!" The MC knocked the wood hammer and I was lead downstair.

"Good Evening.. Ms. Payton. My name is Brook." He put out his hand and I smiled nervously.

"I'm the Number 44 Call Bidder so.. Right this way miss."

"I'm sorry.. Who's the real bidder?" I asked.

"I'm sorry.. I can't tell you."

"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked and he pulled out his phone. He gave it to me and I dialed Joel's number. Please pick it up.. Please pick it up.

"Hello.."

"Joel! ThankGod.."

"Hey baby.. Who's phone is this?"

"Look.. Beth dragged me to a bidding charity and I-"

"She what?" Brook held my arm and pulled me out from the room. I tried to push him away but he gestured some guards to hold me.

"Joel.. Someone bid on me for 500.000$ and you need to help me!"

"What?!" Suddenly Brook took the phone away and the guards dragged me towards the lift. They pressed the highest floor and I was nervous. I tried to kick them and punch them but it didn't work. Of course.. They're build and I'm just a feather in their eyes.

"Who send you?" I asked the both of them but none of them open up their mouth. After the lift opened.. They dragged me out and forced me to get into the helicopter. My eyes widen and I tried to fight back but ended up getting tied up. Shit!

They dragged me inside and the helicopter immediately flew away. I was anxious and afraidd that they will kill me.

After 20 minutes of helicopter ride.. they landed on a building. They dragged me out and left me there. I screamed my lungs out begging them not to leave me here. I ran to the door and opened it. I ran down the stairs and my eyes widen.

"What?"

"Hey baby.." Joel was standing there in a full suit. He's looking so handsome. I ended up crying..

"Hey hey.. I'm sorry.." He walked to me and hugged me. I punched his chest and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to-"

"I hate you! I was scared to death that my bidder will kill me.."

"Babe.. I'm the only one who can bid on you.. I can say that you're brave to tell that you have a boyfriend and you tried to make them back off." He said as he caressed my cheek. He wiped my tears and I pushed him away. I'm completely pissed.

"You're an asshole!" I wiped my tears and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry.. Don't be mad okay?" He said.

"You lied to me that you're in Macau!"

"I arrived this morning."

"Argh! I hate you!"

"Nah.. You love me." I pushed him away and turned my body around. My eyes widen and I closed my mouth with the both of my hands.

"Joel.."

"Yes love?" He asked and I turned my head to him. He smiled widely and gestured me to write. I turned to see the big white board again.

It's written..

Hey my beautiful girlfriend..  Irene Payton

I love you so much.. I know that you know that. Since I love you so so much.. I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore. I want to be your husband. Can I be your husband?

I walked to it and write YES! on the white board. I turned my body to him and he was already kneeling down. He opened the black velvet ring box revealing a beautiful square diamond ring.

"Joel.." I was speechless.

"Marry me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes." He crashed his lips to mine and hugged me tightly.

"Thankyou.. for saying yes!"

"Of course I will answer yes.. You silly man."

"I love you.." He gave me a peck on my lips. He slides the ring to my ring finger and I looked at it. I'm officially engaged to Joel freaking Cesborn.

"You literally waste 800.000$.." I said as I circled my arms around him.

"Nah.. It's worth it."

"You can drag me here.."

"Nah.." He crashed his lips to mine again and I can't help but smiled widey.

"I love you.."

"I love you too Joel.."

The End