*Four*

I decided to head back to the evil house with Ed and Lou, when we arrived Ms. Grettson was waiting with belt at hand. "Oh crap." I muttered. "Oh yes crap! JOSEPH ADAM SMITHSON GET YOUR BUTT INSIDE NOW!" She hissed. I walked in with her giving me a taste of that belt the whole time. "HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU BOYS HAVE TO HEAR STAY AT THE SCHOOL HOUSE?" She yelled while swinging along with. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE?" And also. "DIDN'T I TEACH YOU BOYS ANYTHING?" I guess she finally got tired of swinging that belt, cause she then grabbed my jacket coller and draged me upstairs and straight to my room. "All that you're getting for supper is buttered toast and cold soup." She stated slamming me on my bed, then added. "You are not to leave this room unless you're going to the bathroom or school for a month. Understand?" "Whatever." I sassed. "DON'T SASS ME BOY!" She yelled slapping me behind my head. She then walked out slamming the door behind her.

I just plopped down on my bed. "How flipin' wonderful, stuck in this place for a month." I said turning towards my window and watching the just starting snow fall. I guess I drifted to sleep cause the next thing I knew Lou was coming in. "Dj? Are ya sleeping?" He said. "I guess I was." I said slowly as I slowly opened my eyes and noticed that the sunlight had switched with moonlight. "I got your crappy supper." He said as I sat up and faced him. "Thanks dude." I said getting my food from him. I sat and ate as Lou layed in his bed, he just kept talking about some middle school girl that he's after. Lou is after EVERY girl in our school, everyday he flirts with them and harasses them. Once I was done forcing down my nasty food I went to back to sleep.

The next morning I got ready for school and walked down stairs. "Here's your butter toast." Ms. Grettson said throwing me my plate. I ate my toast, told Ed bye and walked outside with Lou, however to our surprise we had a tag a long. "I'm following you boys to school so no funny business." Ms. Grettson said following us in her old hunk of junk car. I just rolled my eyes. "Do you have to follow us old lady?" Lou smarted off. "Do you have to talk before you think Louis William Austin?" She sassed. He never answered and we both kept quiet the whole way to school. When we got to school the parking lot had like ten cop cars parked. "What the hell.." I said. "Looks like someone got the fuzz called on them." Lou said. We walked up to the doors where two cops where standing like gards. "Meet Stan and Luke your best friends for the remainder of the year Joe." Ms. Grettson said walking up behind us. "WHAT?" I yelled. "They're going to make sure that you don't escape again." She said grinning. "I don't need babysitters." I sassed. "Quit sassing. Say hi Joseph." She said. "No!" I said. "BOY TELL THEM HELLO!" She yelled. "Hi Misters." I said rudely. "BOY QUIT BEING RUDE. Now get inside that school house NOW!" She demanded. As me and Lou walked inside I could hear them tell Ms. Grettson that they have the school surrounded, so I wasn't going anywheres.