*Three*

I crawled out the window (aw heck who am I kidding I fell hard on my back and butt with a loud thud. Now don't worry your little hearts about me. I'm alright just very sore, I'm use to this I may look and act tough but cluminess has the best of me.) and then painfully walked until I came to the nearby park, it was very quiet I guess it was cause everybody was either at work or school. I sat by a nearby shadey tree to relax and I guess I relaxed a little to much cause I feel asleep, which is surprising considering how much pain I'm in but you learn to tolerate pain having a past like mine. I was soon awaken by the sounds of cop's sirens. "CRAP!" I yelled quickly getting to my feet and taking off finding somewhere to hide. Ms. Grettson must have gotten the call from the school that I've escaped, knowing Ms. Grettson like I do the cops are from her having a search party looking for me. "Grrrrr." I said angerly peering out from behind a huge tree that I was hidding behind.

"Joseph Adam Smithson reveal yourself." The cops said though the speakers. So my reaction was to run again, I went and hid the rest of the afternoon at me and the guys secret hang out, the old abandoned junk yard. "Dj!" I heard a voice call from behind me. I was starteled. "Lou you freaken scared me dude!" I said throwing a rock at him when I seen him. "Sorry man. So what ya hide'n here for or should I say who ya hide'n from?" He asked sitting next to me on a old flat tire, I was sitting on the ground. "The cops caused from Ms. Grettson's wrath. And dude since when you talk like that?" I said then mocked his. "Hide'n.." "Since we watched some movie during class and it sounded somthing a bad boy would say so I started saying it. So why are the cops after you? What got her wrath going?" He ask grinning and lighting a cig and offered me one. "Want it? Looks like you could use one." "Thanks." I said taking one and lighting it, then explained everything randomly taking a puff every now and then.

"Dude you're my hero!" Lou shouted smiling. "I know it was sweet." I said with a smirk. "Very! Man you should have came got me out of Mrs. Feetmen's I would have broke out with ya." He said. "You mean Mrs. Beetmen?" I said grinning. "Whatever I call that big footed woman Feetmen, they look like ships her shoes are probably a size twenty and specially made." Lou said laughing. I just shook my head and laughed. "What's going on?" Ed asked walking up. "Dj is in deep deep deep deep very deep trouble with the house monster." Lou said with a grin. "You didn't here the fuzz calling my name?" I said grinning. "Yea but what did you do?" Ed asked. "I flippn' broke out of school dude." I said braging. "WHAT! How?" Ed asked joining us by sitting in front of me on a broke bench seat from a old pickup truck. "I lied and said I needed the bathroom then when I went to the bathroom I broke a window and bam I escaped, piece of cake." I said with a smile and snapping my fingers. "Wow Dj you're the man!" Ed said smiling and giving me a high five. "I know this dude is my hero I said." Lou told Ed slapping my sore back. Trust me this hurted like HELL.