Paint the World: Grey

It was early morning, the moon was vanishing over the horizon while the sun was beginning to show its face to the sleeping people below it. In the small town below, there was a two-story brownstone house with a nice Victorian era feel. It was surrounded by a beautiful and quaint garden filled with roses of all colors- blood red roses, black roses, blue roses, pink roses, and white roses. Next to the Victorian home were more houses, but these were all modern in style and feel.

Inside the Victorian home there was Victorian styled furniture in red and black or purple and gold. The walls were a dark cherry wood with pictures filling up the walls. The pictures upon the mantle of the fire place held the images of a family of three; a young blond haired woman with chocolate brown eyes dressed in a beautiful sky blue dress holding a brown haired child in her arms and a young brown haired man with piercing grey eyes dressed in a a white button up shirt and a pair of black slacks. The next photograph held an older version of the woman, the man, and the babe, but the babe was now a 21 year old man and the woman was now holding a blond haired baby girl. The photograph next to that one held the parents, the brother, and the blond child who was now 5 years old along with a new babe, a brown haired girl. The photo beside that one was missing the brother, but the parents and sisters were still there even though the blond girl was now 7 and the brown haired girl was 2 years old and they seemed to be grieving. The photos increased after losing the brown haired child at 9 and gaining a 15 year old girl with mahogany brown hair, then a 15 year old girl with black/blue hair came when the blond was 18 and the mahogany brown haired girl was 17. There were photos of the girls separately and together with one another.

Up the wooden stairs there were five doors on either side of the hallway. In one room the parents sleep calmly, cuddled against one another. In another room, the blond girl slept peacefully while hugging a large Kaname Kuran plush. Her room was bright and innocent seeming, filled with bright colors and plants. The walls were neon blue and covered with pictures of anime characters and famous bands while her floor was covered with neon green carpeting. Her bookcase was pure white and filled with books on nature and mangas like Vampire Knight and Immortal Rain. Next to the bookcase was a neon orange desk with a neon pink office chair sitting at it, upon it was a white notebook with an ink pen beside it. Her curtains were white with neon red trimming that covered a window seat on the right wall.

In the next room across the hall was the mahogany brunette girl. She slept splayed out on her bed, drool coming out of her mouth as she gripped a large Near plush doll. Her room's color was slightly opposite of the blond's room's theme, it was slightly darker. Her walls were dark blue and covered with Japanese Kanji while her floors were cherry wood. Her room held a wooden bookcase full of mangas, like Death Note and One Piece, and books on Mythology. Beside the bookcase was a wooden desk with a black notebook with a black ball point pen, the notebook held the words 'Death Note' written upon it. On the left wall was a balcony window, only covered with a dark blue curtain with red trimming.

And in the final room that didn't hold a large library, bathroom, or a study was the black/blue haired girl. She was younger that the other two girls and shorter than both of them. She was wide awake, unlike the other people in the house. She had dark circles under her eyes as she hugged a large Ciel Phantomhive plush to her body. Her room was darker than the brunette's room, her walls were painted a dark bloody crimson while her floor was a pitch black carpet. On her walls was a large Gothic Victorian era styled mirror with black metal while she also had a Victorian photo frame with a picture of the three girls together in Rozen Maiden cosplay; the blond girl as Shinku, the brunette girl as Souseiseki, and the ravenette haired girl as Suigintou. In the wall closest to the door she had a cherry wood desk in Victorian style with a blood red notebook next to an inkwell and a feather quill. Beside her bed was a large bookcase made of black iron and filled with books on weaponry, history, and mangas like Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Sengoku Strays, and Ghost Hunt.