Notes from the characters

Yo, this is Noir Mathews, pleasure to met ya. Ok, here's the deal about this introduction. Allora wants us to tell you, the reader, something about us. So here I go, I'm 17 years old and I'm considered Shortstack's middle eldest sister(OW! Damn it, Shortstack, I'm trying to talk here!). Sorry, I called Shortstack- Marionette- a shortstack, she hates it when I do that. Anyhow, I lost my parents to an arse holed murderer a few years back so I live with Juri's family with Shortstack. Just to forewarn ya, I get violent when ya hurt my Shortstack- only I can try to hurt her. I have an obsession with chocolate, like Mello from Death Note. I have a large collection of animes/mangas I share with Juri and Shortstack. Crap, times up. Well see ya 'round, reader person.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hello, this is Marionette Vladimir. I find it a pleasure to met you, Reader. As Noir stated bluntly, this is an introduction from us to you, the Reader. I'm 15 years old, I'm Romanian, and I get called a vampire by ignorant fools.(WILL YOU SHUT UP! I AM NOT SHORTER THAN A SHRIMP, NOIR!) Ugh, sorry about that, Noir was insulting me about my height problem. I stand roughly at 4'11 and that's not bad though compared to being 18 years old and looking to be an elementary student like Honey-sempai from Ouran High School Host Club. My father is currently in the hospital and dying from something called lung cancer, my mother died from a brain tumor, and my sister was killed in a hit-and-run. That and my trust was betrayed by one of my now ex-best friends who is currently rotting in jail now. Well, my times up now. Farewell, Reader.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello, my name is Jurianne Cross and I'm 18 years old. I apologize for Noir's rudeness and I beg for you to forgive her(No, Noir, I will not shut up. Should I care?). People call me Juri, instead of Jurianne due to it is much shorter than my actual name. I had two siblings, one older and one younger. The eldest, Nicholas Cross, died in 9/11 at 28 years old while my little sister, Elizabeth Cross, died from heart failure at 9 years old. Yes, Noir and my little Vampire Doll, Marionette, live with my parents and me. We are all otakus and we like the anime D.Gray-Man a lot. Hell, our liking of DGM got us into this mess anyhow. My time is done, now. Bye, Reader.

___________________________________________________________________________

We started out in the year 2012 in the United States of America. But then we made a wish to be in DGM, to be able to have a new life. We never expected this to really happen, we thought it was a horrible joke. But how else could you explain to us how we ended up half way across the world? How can you explain my birthmark turning out to be innocence? How can you explain our finding of innocence? The finding of my guns, Malice. The discovery of being host to the parasitic innocence, Death's Requiem. And the discovery of my broadsword, Lanius, or Executioner as it is called in English. Just how do you explain the fact we fell for anime characters?