1장

A/N: Annyeong Chingudeul and welcome to the first chapter of <Coward>! Bona is portrayed by my Lovelyz-Bias Kei, please give them a lot of love, thanks.^^ I asked Bianca if I should already post this chapter or not (I finished writing this on September 19th, oops) and she said yes, so here I am!

Happy Reading!

— Inês, 2017.09.30

Beams of yellow sunshine we're fighting its way through the shutters of Yi Bona's still dark bedroom. The girl was sprawled out on her bed, her long brown hair on her face and the pillow, the blankets kicked off the bed. 

The girl scrunched her nose, slowly waking up to the annoying noise of her alarm clock on her bedside table.
With a swift motion, she sat up, her hair covering her swollen face. With closed eyes, Bona grabbed the alarm and turned it off, before wiping her hair out of her face and throwing her, in Digimon leggings clothed, legs out of her bed. 

Bona never had issues waking up. It wasn't hard for the girl to wake up in the morning, even if she was working till late in the night. She and her inner clock had already gotten used to this rhythm. 

Bona quickly stretched herself before opening her window to let the fresh morning air inside. She took a look out of the window only to see the big building of an Innisfree store opposite of her.

 She took a look out of the window only to see the big building of an Innisfree store opposite of her

That was one of the disadvantages of living in a shopping district in Myeongdong. Whenever you would look out of your window you would see a shop and even in the early morning people would walk around the street to get to the subway station. 

Myeongdong was always buzzing.

But Bona was used to that as well. She yawned and walked out of her bedroom, quietly walking over the wooden floor, that sometimes creaked, in the hallway until she entered the kitchen. 

Her fingers automatically found the switch for their small Senseo coffee machine and she turned it on. The machine started humming and Bona went to grab two mugs. 

"Three spoons for Dad." She mumbled to herself like a mantra while putting the sugar into one of the mugs. "And four for Samchon* Taeho." She sighed and shook her head. "He'll die of diabetes sooner or later." She rolled her eyes and put the mugs under the coffee machine pressing the button for the drip to start. 

While the coffee was dripping into the mugs, Bona opened the window and broomed the floor a bit so her Dad wouldn't have problems coming into the dusty kitchen later. 

The kitchen smelled like freshly cooked coffee when Bona took the mugs and walked into the living room.
Bona leaned against the door frame seeing her father, sitting in his wheelchair and in front of the panorama window facing the same Innisfree shop she saw when she would look out of her window.