> one.

kass sat on her couch snuggled in blankets.

the fire crackled next to her as the movie flashed across her t.v screen.

this is how she spent most of her days.

she would go to class at the university of london and then she would back home and watch netflix.

she would sometimes order 3 or 4 movies at a time and finish them all in a day.

she was a little bit more than obssesed.

her eyes were glued to the screen.

kass was watching frozen for probably the 100th time.

this by far, had been the best movie she had ever rented.

the credits began to flicker across the screen as the movie came to an end.

she groaned silently, wishing the movie could play forever.

and she was too lazy and didn't want to get up.

finally after much resistance, she stood on her toes and stretched her cramped muscles.

she padded over to her disc player to remove the DVD.

kass carefully placed the disc into its white and red envelope, something she had become so accustomed to.

she ran over to her room and searched for her laptop.

once she found it, she clicked into netflix's website.

she decided it was about time for a new movie.

she clicked through all the recent movies and such until she found what satisfied her.

the new captain america movie.

she grabbed her iPhone from the glass coffee table and went straight to her favorites.

netflix was her favorite thing therefore a favorite in her contacts.

plus she called multiple times a week.

kass waited as patiently as she could as the phone rang.

"hello?" a voice she knew so well called.

"it's kass. can i get that new captain america movie?" kass requested nonchalantly.

"sure thing! i should have expected your call. how did you like frozen?" em, in which the voice belonged to asked.

"i loved it. i thought it was gonna be really corny, but it was actually really good." kass replied,

"disney would be happy to hear that. i'll get someone to deliver it to you tommorow." em informed.

"sounds good. bye." kass called before hanging up.

e n d o f c h a p t e r