Ceiling , Thinking

Recap:

"As I lean in connecting our lips together"

Teagens P.O.V :

Connecting our lips I tried to hold back my smile.

The others in the restaurant started to cheer , and clap making me blush with all the attention. Others scoffed at our public affection. Then other

s covered their children's eyes.

Pulling away, looking up into his glistening green eyes.

"Uh oh sorry for that" I apologize

"Sorry for what? For making me hard" he chuckles while blushing at what he really just said , then covering his mouth realizing what he said.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't appropriate at all and I didn't realize it" he says sitting quietly , leaning back into his seat.

"Um its fine" I didn't know what to tell him

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable, I should leave" he says getting up

"No sit , the food hasn't even come yet , and plus you getting hard is a turn on" I tease , I didn't know if that was good or not , cause I haven't done any of this.

"Teagen when have you stared talking like this" he's shocked

"Well a curly haired freak ruined my virgin mouth" I cover my mouth with my two hands giggling.

"Whose the bastard, I'll ruin him" he says going along with the joke.

" so uh Harry are you my boyfriend or-?" I question not knowing what the kiss meant.

"No" he said simply with no emotion ,no frown,or anger showing.

What he said really crushed me.

It ruined me , I was hoping for at least a small relation ship but nothing was going to happen.

Even the way he said it with no emotion, it hurt.

He has no feelings for me.

It was a simple kiss he wanted and he made a scene just to make me think he actually had feelings.

Nodding my head I slowly reach into my back pocket grabbing my phone.

To Vic:

Hey can you pick me up at BWW

I really need to leave.

From Vic:

Ya sure what's wrong ?

You ok ?

To Vic:

Ya um I'll tell you later

Then putting my phone away, just then the waiter bringing our food.

"Ok so for the lovely lady we have lemon pepper wings" he says sliding them over to me as I look up at him to thank him.

"Here's a $20 now leave" Harry says awfully rudely to the Man,

"Ya thanks" the man takes the $20

And leaves us to be alone.

Eating for the past 5 minuets in silence I finally speak up.

"Harry why'd you kiss me then" I just say what was on my mind not even knowing what it was

"Cause I just wanted to , you didn't actually think that meant were dating now right" he chuckles , but rudely.

"Actually-" I'm interrupted by my phones ringtone

'Settle down with me ' ed sheerans voice was played

"Hey Teagen I'm outside" Vic's voice is heard

"Ok thanks ill be right out" I tell Vic, closing my phone

"Bye Harry" I smile , hiding my true feelings of hurt

Handing him a $20

"well I gotta go know , Vic's waiting for me" leaving him dumbfounded

"Wait Teagen , here's your $20 , I'm paying" he smiles getting up to hand me my money.

"Harry I don't have time for this just keep it and buy" I tell him leaving the table and out the door.

The cool air hitting around me, the night lights on , lighting the around and night sky.

"Want to explain Teag?" Vic says using my childhood nickname

"Uh maybe later , just take me back to my condo please" I tell him as he opens the car door to the Passenger seat and nods to my response.

10 minuets pass and we sat , not saying a word to one another.

Having my earphones in, the song

"All I want" was replaying the entire 20 minute car ride.

Staring only out the window with my head leaned against it , I looked up at the shining night sky.

Vic respected my comment of not wanting to talk so he kept quiet.

Finally arriving at my condo, I unbuckle the seat belt and Vic rushes to my side to open the door for me.

"Oh thanks" I say surprised at his act

"Ya so ill see you later then" he says walking me up to my building door.

"Vic , can we go out tomorrow , just me and you" I try to attempt a smile, "and I can explain everything then"

"Ya that sounds nice" he smiles, walking down to his car.

The engine roars as he drives off.

I walk into my building , walking up the stairs to level 9.

I take the elevator usually but I want to take my time to get back up this time.

A couple minuets later I'm facing my hallway that leads to my beige door.

The number #23 is read upon my door.

Opening with slight aggression, I make my way to the freezer.

Opening it I see the perfectly packaged cookie dough.

Grabbing it I make my way to the tv room and sit on the couch.

Laying my legs across the soft material.

Opening the package the strong scent hits me.

Turning on the TV all that's on is re-runs of baby daddy so I settle with that.

If becomes 10pm and I didn't bother to get up when my eyes were drooping low.

All I remember was looking up at the ceiling and thinking

"Even the way he said it with no emotion, like how could someone be so lifeless"

-yayyyy so how's my ff so far ?

No body's falling asleep right 😂😯