Rainbow, A.J, and Rarity in paralysis

Rainbow Dash pulled Twilight away from everyone else. "Soooo," she started, "Uh, who's your new friend?" Rainbow asked. "Uh, Green Inkline?" Twilight said. Rainbow Dash wasn't usually curious about these things.

"Why?"

That question stung Rainbow like a hornet. She started sweating like mad. "No... no reason...." she said, and ran back toward the others. A.J was talking with Spike, and Rainbow Dash shoved her away and started talking.

Soon, A.J and Rainbow were fighting full-on. They were punching and kicking as Twilight approached them. "Why are you two fighting?" she asked. Suddenly, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were stanring next to eachother, hooves around each others necks like they were best friends.

"Who, us? Not fighting. No reason." Applejack said, strangely. Twilight stared for a bit, and then she decided to change the subject.

"We're going to Rarity's house." Twilight said, and everyone began trotting toward the boutique. When they walked in, they saw Rarity, flying around, decorating her house. "What's the occasion?" Twilight asked. "Oh, I'm decorating my house, because Pinkie told me about a... new... stallion in... oh my. This must be him, then?" Rarity said, walking over. Twilight could practically see the hearts in Spike's eyes.

Rarity fluttered her eyelashes, and Twilight saw Rainbow and Applejack glare. Twilight realized what had happened.