Twilight is Hiding her Sadness

Twilight gasped and glared. Applejack had stolen her wings and horn! "APPLEJACK! What are you doing with my wings and HORN!?" Twilight screamed. Applejack looked at Twilight.

"I.... have no idea. I just found them on myself when I woke up. I was trying to use this here horn ta pick apples like you did during applebuck season, but, heh.... uh... I can't figer out how ta use it. And I ain't real used ta these here wings, either. So, I came ta my room ta practice, but.... uh.... I haven't gotten very far, though. All I can do is this." Applejack said, and then lifted up an Apple with her magic.

Twilight softened her gaze. She then looked puzzled. Then she smiled. "Okay, so, what you do to pick all the apples is...." Twilight started explaining to Applejack how to do advanced magic.

                                         ~~~~~~~

Once Twilight had finished watching Applejack harvesting her trees, she spoke up. "Uh, we should go see if the others are okay." Twilight said. Applejack nodded. It was only 8:00 in the morning, so barely anypony was awake, though.

Suddenly Applejack and Twilight heard an ear-piercing shriek. "That sounded like Pinkie!" Twilight said, and they ran toward Sugarcube Corner. When the got there, they opened the door and walked in.

Nopony was there, but suddenly, they heard someone yell "SNEAK ATTACK!" The two ponies shrieked as they looked up, and saw Pinkie Pie dropping from the roof. They cringed, getting ready for the impact, but it never came.

They both opened their eyes, and looked around to see a happy Pinkie Pie flying around the room. "Hey, guys! Check it out! I gots WINGZ!" she screamed. "OOH! OOH! I HAVE TO TELL RAINBOW DASH!" Pinkie screamed and flew out the door.

(OOH, a long chapter! What will Rainbow Dash turn out to be? Unicorn? Alicorn? Earth Pony?)