The Escape (chapter 3)

-Carlos pov-

I tried to stay awake, clinging to dear life as I plunged into deeper and deeper water. I saw the others trying to swim down to me as I tried to get my leg loose from this tentacle pulling me down. I could feel Jane's wrist getting looser and looser as I plunged down into deep water, the others were almost to me and jane. I knew Jane was running out of air, so I let go and let the others grab her. the others looked back to get to me, but I was almost out of sight.

My eyelids started to collapse and my vision started to blur, I could barely see the others scared expressions as I drifted off into unconsciousness taking me into its arms. When I woke up I had a throbbing headache and everything was blurry. I wanted to pass out again from how much pain I was in, but I decided that getting up was the better decision. once my vision cleared I could see that I was in a cave, and there was a white haired human and octopus hybrid in the next room of the cave! we were told rumours about Uma's mother, Ursula. she was feared by the whole Atlantic Kingdom for turning their king into a seaweed creature, pretty awesome if you ask me!

I decided to go towards her wasn't the best thing to do or the smartest. I started walking towards the cave entrance.

"I wouldn't advise that not many people reach the surface in time." said a raspy voice. I instantly recognized that as Ursula's voice. and I stopped cold, knowing she might take my soul. "I can get you back up but, you wouldn't like it" once she said that sentence I bolted towards the water and jumped in, as soon as I did I saw a tentacle reaching towards me. I luckily dodged it and swam faster, thinking of Jane. I was almost to the shallow water of the beach when the others saw my arm reach out of the water, Jay came running towards me and dragged me out when I passed out again from not enough air.

a/n

Hi, lovelies! me again! sorry, this one's short but I wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger!

and this is my first fanfic so don't expect much from me hehe!