My New Roommate

Ariana P.O.V

No freaking way. Why did it have to be him. Ok Ariana calm down just take a breath in and release, in and relea-.

knock knock

Uhh this better not be Justin. Right when I was about to go to the door it opened by itself. To get a better look I shifted towards the left and the opened door revealed a girl.

"Hi I'm Ashley and you are?" she asked

"Ariana. College student by day, professional stripper by night." I said jokingly.

"Me to!" she gasped.

"Uhh I was just kidding." I said.

"I know, it's just I like to carry on jokes and stuff" she said.

"Oh. Well I'm going to cook something because I'm hungry and stuff." I said mocking her. Shit there's no food.

"Um I'm gonna go to the store so do you need anything?" I asked.

"Yes sugar cookies! I'm like totally obsessed with th-" she was interrupted by the door.

"I'll get it." I said.

I mentally rolled my eyes once I saw Justin.

"Hey Ariana can I get a cup of sugar?" he asked.

"Sorry but do you expect me to have a fucking cup of sugar when I just got here?" I said harshly.

"I'm sorry about her she's...drunk? Yeah so what did you need?" Ashley came

"A cup of sugar?" he said more like a question.

"Um we just got here but Ariana was going to the store." Ashley said. Great now he might want to go.

"Well Ariana can I come?" he asked.

I wanted to say no but if I do Ashley might think I'm rude.

"Sure." I said nervously.

Justin then grabs my hand and walks me out the building towards his car.

The car ride there was boring so I decided to turn on the radio ,not caring this wasn't my car, and just my luck Heartbreaker came on. Good thing it was near the end.

So what I'm really tryna say is

And what I hope you understand

Is despite of all the imperfections of who I am

I still wanna be your man

I know it hasn't been easy for us to talk with everyone being around

But this is personal, this is for me and you

And I want you to know that I still love you

I know the seasons may change

And sometimes love goes from sunshine to rain

And I'm under this umbrella and I'm calling your name

And you know I don't wanna lose that

I still believe in us

I still believe in love

I still believe in us

I hope you believe in us

The way I believe in us

You don't see

'Cause what you don't see is when we don't speak

I really don't sleep, I wanna talk to ya

And if I had the world in my hands, I'd give it all to ya

I wanna know if you're feeling, the way that I'm feeling

I wanna know if you're feeling, the way that I, the way that I

You told me to be careful with your heart, your heart

With your heart

Justin sang along to the whole thing and I couldn't help but think he was singing to me. But it couldn't be, I mean he's been sleeping with other girls so...

"We're here." Justin mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

I got out of the car and walked inside with Justin not far behind. The first aisle I went to was the snacks to get sugar cookies. I got 4 of the 10 packs so two for me and two for Ashley. She's not the only one that's obsessed.

"Ariana can you turn around please?" I heard Justin ask. I turned around to see Justin holding a beautiful glass rose while looking straight at me.

"Uhh what is that for?" I asked motioning towards the flower.

"It's for you...well after I pay for it." he said smiling. No matter how mad I am at him, he always finds a way to make me smile.

"Ok...well did you get your stuff?" I asked blushing.

"Yeah so I'll just follow you." he said.

______________

After we finished getting stuff Justin suggested we go to Subway and when I said no he used his puppy dog face. Then we were off.

"So how are you?" I asked as we sat down with our food.

"Stop bullshitting me I know what you're thinking about." Justin said.

"Am I that readable." I sighed.

"Yes. Well I just wanted to say sorry for kissing that girl at graduation and I real-"

"Justin it's fine it was two years ago." I interrupted.

"So does that mean we can go out again?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry but no. We can't just...can we just stay friends, I mean you have a girlfriend anyway.

"Wait you mean Selena!? No she was just a one time thing." he defended.

"Still I just don't think we should rush into things." I said.

"Fine." he chuckled. "I'm cool with that!"

"Good so that mean if I date someone you can't get jealous and if you date someone I can't get jealous." I said sticking out my hand.

"Deal!" he took my hand and shook it.

We then threw are trash away and left.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So I decided to update every Sunday and Wednesday. Don't forget to vote and comment. Byee. -kaylinda