Jacks mothers pov

I was sitting in the bathtub when the phone rang I quickly scrambled out of the warm water and ran into my room almost falling on the bathroom floor.I picked up the phone just in time."Hello" I said."Hey it's me Seth we have somthing to tell you can you meet up with us as soon as possable"."I-is everything ok"?"Not really it's about Jack he went missing a week ago"."YOUR JUST NOW TELLING ME THIS NOW" I yelled over the phone my heart racing as a tear ran down my face."Were sorry we were going to tell you sooner but we got really busy looking for him"."I will be right down" I said then hung up before he could reply.

"Babe" I yelled panicked."Babe" I yelled again running throught the house with only a towel rapped around me."Hunny whats wrong what is it"?"It's J-Jack h-he went m-missing a week a-ago" I said through the crying.My husband diden't say anything then he shook his head "we have to call the police" he said."No we have to go to his pack they want to talk to us then we will see what we got to do you have to keep in mind that hes not normal hes a werewolf, so we have to becareful of what we do"."Lets go" my husband grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

                                                                   Anne pov

I was sitting in my room when my brother came in with a panick look in his eyes."Whats wrong" I asked."They know we have been lying about are pack and everything they want us to tell them everything in front of the whole pack, the pack meeting is starting now" he said.I shakenly stood up and walked to the door with my brother right behinde me.we walked outside were a bunch of the pack was already there.The alpha saw us approching and he waved us over to the front of the pack were he was standing.Me and my brother both bowed are heads in respect."You two have alot of explaning to do" he said.

"ALRIGHT BE QUIET NOW" the alpha yelled over all the talking and everyone went quiet."ok good these two lied to us when they first came here and they are now going to tell us the truth" he said then looked at me and my brother.I took a deep breath."Me and my brother did infact lie to all of you and for that i'm so sorry". I looked down at my feet then back up at the crowd "but before I tell you the truth about everything I would like to say that me and my brother mean no harm to any of you".I took another deep breath "my pack is the pack that helped the rouges pack to catch jack".There were gasps and shouts through out the whole pack.I looked up at the alpha and he made them be quiet again."Me and my brother diden't want nothing to do with it which is why they captured us and put us in a cell"."They beat us and starved us we tryed to escape a few times but to no avail we would get cought and get beat and thrown back in the cell".

"Me and my brother want nothing to do with are pack if fact we do know were they are but we just diden't want to go back, were sorry and if you would like me and my brother will take you to are packs house" I said looking down again.The alpha came over to us and put his hand on my brothers and my shoulder I looked up."We would like for you to take us to your old pack" he said.I noded and looked at my brother he looked like he was about to cry like me."But the alpha said we looked up at him you won't be staying with them".We looked at him in confusion."If you would like you guys could stay with us and join this pack" I looked at my brother in shock my brother smiled."I would like to my brother said I looked back to the alpha me to" I wisperd.

"Then we will also welcome you to the pack on the full moon when we welcome Jacks pack and make my son the alpha".Everyone clapped and cheered my brother sighed in releif of not having to go back to are old pack.

                                                                   Jacks pov

The day went by fast me and kody stayed in most of the day because we can't keep going places we have to lay low and pray that the wolf thats after me won't find us.Now we were just sitting in are room eating take out that we order from some pizza place that Kody knew."So how long do you think we will have to hide out here"?"I have no clue I wisperd but I miss my mate like crazy"."Wow cool you guys have mates like a real wolf wow thats awsome".I rolled my eyes somtimes Kody can be so stupid."I am a wolf Kody" I said.he shruged and continued eating.After we were done eating I picked up all the left overs and put them in the mini fridge that was in the room.

At around five o'clock my phone rang my mother is calling me again I diden't pick it up knowing that by now the pack would have told her I was gone.I switched my phone to off because it's starting to die. I want to have a little battery just incase I need to use it.I put my cell on the night stand and sighed.It's going to be long night.

ok guys here is chapter 21 yayaya :) i put it in alot of other people pov this time because i wanted you guys to see how everyone felt about how its effecting them that jack is gone i also wanted you to see how each of them are trying to cope with it.If you like me putting other pov up besides Seths and Jacks comment on it and i will deffenitly do more pov through other peoples like i did in this chapter but anyway please comment,vote and fan me