Living on cloud nine

The day after I woke up with a big smile on my face. I dreamed about Loïc, and how I met him. It was an amazing dream and it could have gone on a little longer if my annoying alarm didn't go off. I get ready and ofcourse I listen to Loïc's music during that process. I go downstairs and the first thing I tell my mother is that I'm going to meet Loïc. "Wait what? How did that happen?" she asked. I told her the whole story and she was so happy for me! She told me that she has to work on October 7th but I'm allowed to take the train to Gent. I thanked her a thousand times and after that I went to the bus station to go to school.

Nobody could ruin my mood today, nobody. They could laugh at me as much as they want, it didn't affect me at all. I was living on cloud nine you could say. School went by very fast luckily and my bus wasn't delayed. Everything is going so amazing today! As I get home I take some food and a drink and go upstairs. I check my phone and see so many ArTy's congratulating me on winning the contest. I love them so much! I reply to all of them before doing my homework. I have a test tomorrow of History, so I need to study quite a lot.

An hour and a half later I'm finally finished with homework. I sit on my bed and check my phone. I couldn't believe what I saw: "@L0oiic retweeted your tweet" it said. Oh My God. Am I dreaming? Did this really happen? I mean, Loïc never retweets stuff, does he even know that button exists? I immediately text Melanie telling her what just happened

L: "OMG Melanie he retweeted my tweet about the contest. He RETWEETED it! He never does that!" M: "Omg Leyla do you even know how lucky you are! This is incredible! I'm so happy for you sweetie!" L: "Aww Melanie I love you so much! I can't wait to finally meet you in person!" M: "About that, how are you going to Gent?" L: "I'm going by train since my mom has to work that day" M: "Me too! So that's easy. We can just meet up at the train station and go to the radio station together" L: "That's a deal!" M: "Yes! I can't wait!" L: "Me neither!"

We talk for a little while and after that we both decide to go to sleep. It's 10:30 PM. "Well that means I'll have some more time to dream about Loïc tonight", I think by myself and with that thought I fall asleep.