"Then you must be aware that I'm your partner and I want you to look into my eyes when we talk."I said with authority.

"Yeah.."she said again without meeting my eyes. Now I was getting angry as she wasn't listening to me.

"I don't like to repeat myself Ms. Grayson and I want you to look into my eyes when we talk." I said staring at her a little angry.

"I don't have to obey you Mr. Knights.
I'm gonna be your partner not your employ so you can't order me"she said fiercely now looking directly into my eyes.

Woah!!  She looks really hot when she is angry. But before I could answer Mr. Grayson came and told her that she needed to meet everyone else too.
Before going Mr. Grayson talked to me about our merger party which will be held in my family farmhouse. Only close friends and families are invited

The rest of the evening I stared at her as she was talking to others. As I was sitting on a stool near the bar. I saw a man approaching her.

She was smiling continuously as he went and hugged her tightly which she returned with equal passion.

I was fuming with anger now and I don't even know why. I was getting jealous  just by looking at them.

Now she was laughing at something he said and that was enough for me to go and punch the guy dead in the face but I didn't do it. They were both flirting and enjoying but I knew what I had to do.

She is mine...so fucking mine. Nobody can take away what's mine. I never felt like this before not even in my last    and only relationship. I never felt this emotion that I want to make her mine. I'll fucking do anything to make her mine.

So I went directly to her and she saw me walking towards her because the smile was gone now and a little scared look came.

"Would you like to dance with me Ms. Grayson?" I asked her or more like stated to come with me. I looked into her eyes daring her to say no.

She looked in her parents direction who nodded in Agreement and that freaking man said " You go and enjoy cupcake..I'll see you later" and he went away.

How the fuck did he even dare to call her cupcake?! I'll fucking kill him for that.

"Yes..it would be a pleasure" she said trying to smile but failed miserably. I took her hand and we went to the dance floor.

She didn't make any move to dance so I took her hand and put it over my shoulder and grabbed her waist tightly. She was a little uncomfortable at first but then relaxed.

"You're so beautiful" I mumbled unconsciously staring at her beautiful face.

"And you smell soo good...fuck." she said and smiled sheepishly at me .

" Thank you princess. I didn't know that my voice is sexy or that I smell good." I chuckled looking at her embarrased face.

Of course I know the effect I have on women but this particular woman's saying that she likes something about me makes me so happy.

"I was just complimenting you. Not a big deal." she tried to cover up so I tried to control my laugh for her but she knew.

But then I saw that man who she was laughing with looking at us and I got angry.

"Who was that man you were sticking to? I asked her with gritted teeth.

"Aiden Parker" she stated. How dare she give me that type of answer. I was so angry now.

Still I managed my anger and asked her as calmly as I can.

"And who is he to you?"I asked.

"That's none of your business Mr. Knights. But he is my best friend." She said now looking into my eyes.

I got so angry at her at that moment. Nobody ever talked to me in that way. She needs to learn some things about how to talk with me. I pulled her tight against me.

She tried to get away from me and tried to remove my hands from her tiny waist but I didn't budge.

"You're hurting me Mr. Knights."she whispered slowly and then I gained my consciousness.

I didn't know it that I was hurting her. I immediately loosened my grip but not that much that she can run away.

"I don't want you to talk to any other man" I told her.

"And why do you think I would listen to you Mr. Knights?" She said now with a little confidence in her eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes...so feisty

"Because I'm asking you nicely." I said that getting more close to her ear.

She was still for a moment trying to grasp what I just said.

" How exactly was ' I dont want you to talk to any other man' nice ?" she asked sarcasm evident in her voice.

"Do you get it?"I Stared into her eyes daring her to go against me.

"You can't control me. I'm an independent girl and you're my business partner so please be a bit professional." she said emphasising on business.

"Trust me sweetheart. We are going to be partners but not just business partners." I said smirking at her.

"It doesn't matter. Stop ordering me. First you order me to look into your eyes and now this no talking to other man shit. You are not my father." she snapped.

Beautiful. She is so fiesty.

"Don't try my patience Mayla." I told her holding her tight.

"Great so  fucki.."I didn't let her complete as I almost shouted.

"DO YOU GET IT?"she was now scared because of my growling.

"But why?" She whispered about to cry.

I didn't know it that my hold was that tight. I felt guilty and loosened my hold.

"Because i want you." I said gazing at her.

"What the fudge?" she laughed suddenly as i stared at her confused.

I looked at her annoyed and pulled her closer to me making her stop laughing.

"Whats so funny baby?" I asked huskily.

She shivered at that and tightened her arms around me making me want her even more.

"You wanting me. Thats what's funny. I mean that was a good attempt at joking." she grinned up at me as I looked at her blankly.

She thinks I'm kidding. She really doesnt know me.

"I'm not joking at all.  I want you. You will be mine soon." I said seriously.

"Alright. Thats enough for today. We are done dancing. Let me go.."she said trying to get away from me.

Not so soon baby.

"You cant run away from me baby. I never let go of what belongs to me." I said looking directly into her eyes making her shiver.

"Ok..just let me go." she said after thinking for a moment.

"I'll let you go for now..but remember.. You are mine babygirl.." I told her and with one last glance I left her.

I got out of the place and drove to my mansion.

Just one thought in my mind..

I'll get you babygirl.

You are mine.

So fucking mine.

______________________________________