Chapter 2: Deadly Reunion

|| Reader's P.O.V ||

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"What?"

"I said, I love you, (Y/N)." Yuu repeated in a firm voice. I felt like my ears were betraying me.

Not knowing how to react, I looked down on my feet and started fidgeting. "Yuu, I-"

"I know you love Mika, it's okay. I'm happy if you're happy, (Y/N). So uh anyway, let's do our best tomorrow!"

He smirked cheekily. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. Just when I was about to reach out for him, he dashed off as fast as lightning.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist tightly. "Shit, I'm sorry, Yuu..." I murmured softly.

~*~*~*

|| The Next Day ||

Finally, our mission starts now. Yuu and I were slightly nervous but we overcame our fear. There was no time to be scared, we have to bring our family back.

Mika... Hang in there. I'm coming to save you.

I thought and looked over at Yuu, who was currently staring at the bright, blue sky.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it, (Y/N)?" The dark haired man smiled. I pursued my lips and nodded.

|| Flashback ||

"Yuu-chan! It's mean of you to leave your family behind!" Mika pouted and jumped onto Yuu's back, making him give Mika a piggy ride.

The boy with emerald green eyes could only growl out, "I-I'm not your family!" He managed a blush.

I was following them from behind and tried to control my laughter. Back in the days we fought a lot, but we were still happy. Mika had always sacrificed everything for our sake, just for us to live happily. Until...

---

"Just hurry up and go, idiot!" Mika choked out with blood in his mouth. Yuu and I were shaking with fear after one of the noble vampires slaughtered our huge family. They all died because of him.

The blond boy struggled and was fighting death, "Y-Yuu-chan, take (Y/N) and run away...Hurry! Before it's too late!!" I widened my (E/C) eyes when Yuu picked me up and ran away.

Slowly, Mika was getting out of sight and I was screaming hysterically. "Let go!!" I hit Yuu many times but he didn't stop. It was a nightmare I couldn't escape from.

|| End of flashback ||

The wind blew strongly, interrupting our thoughts. Yuu then muttered,

"To think Mika lived and became a vampire...That's just horrible."

Hearing this, I smiled slowly. "I guess what I'm about to do next is horrible too." Yuu was shocked to hear this and looked at me.

"Huh? What do you me-"

"I'm sorry, Yuu."

With that said, I knocked the young man out and he immediately lost conscious. My feet were trembling from my own actions but I had to.

I have to be the one to do this!

I struggled to drag him onto the nearest bench and layed him down. I don't want anyone to get involved in this mission.

"Goodbye, Yuu. Guess I won't be seeing you for some time, huh." I caressed his cheek gently and smiled, "I'll definitely come back safely...." I smiled.

"----With Mika."

I continued and made my move.

I wonder what he's doing right now...?

~*~*~*

|| Mikaela's P.O.V ||

After a walk in the rain, I flipped my wet, blond hair. I'm feeling great that I've slaughtered many vampires and humans.

"Worthless creatures shouldn't exist." I mumbled lowly.

I stopped moving when I heard footsteps getting near. Without hesitation, I quickly drew my sword towards the direction of the sound for defense.

"Whaatt~ It's just me, Mika-chan." A female vampire pouted. It was one of my comrades although I don't consider her as one. She was annoying just like other women.

I merely shot a glare and walked away when she suddenly grabbed onto my cloak.

"You're thirsty, aren't you? You won't drink a single human's blood and you rarely seek Krul-sama to feast on. Tell me, why?"

She smirked and bit her lower lip, drawing blood. I was getting more and more irritated by her words and actions. My body was reacting weirdly. "It doesn't concern you." I growled lowly as I pushed her away---

---Only for her to jump and wrap her arms around my neck, her mouth stained with blood, meeting mine. I widened my narrow, blue eyes in shock.

|| Reader's P.O.V ||

Only now it started to rain! Now my clothes and hair are all soaking wet. But I can't stop now, I'm already close enough to where the vampires are. I jumped from branch to branch while enduring myself. It's been hours since I left my place to find him.

"Mika---!"

I stated and lost balance, falling downwards onto the hard, solid ground. I let out a scream of pain, gritting my teeth. "Damn it!" I cursed loudly.

I was too bothered with it until I couldn't hear footsteps coming towards my way.

"What's a little girl doing out here in a place like this?"

I jerked backwards and drew my sword out. I was suprised to see a woman with long hair and fangs. A female vampire! I quickly got up and aimed my weapon at her.

"Heh, please. A small twerp like you isn't worth my time. I'll spare you so be grateful and get lost." She mocked me. I was shaking viciously from anger and dashed towards her in full speed.

I screamed and stabbed her deeply with my sword, at least that's what I thought. Another person had pushed her away and stopped my weapon. Such strength!

I was too bothered to see who it was as I felt my patience getting thinner. I fought the person who covered his face with his hoodie and flinged my sword here and there, not wanting to lose.

.
.
.

huff...huff...

How long has it been since I battled this person.. He's too strong!

"Are you done?"

A deep voice called out. This bastard is mocking me! I gritted my teeth firmly and charged towards him in full speed.

"BASTARD!"

He managed to dodge at the last second, resulting me to stab the tree instead. The strong wind then blew, causing his hoodie to fall off. I noticed he had curly blonde hair which is very familiar. But I can't stop now---

It's my chance to attack in close range!

|| Mikaela's P.O.V ||

Shit, my hoodie fell. Tch!

I narrowed my eyes in annoyance---only to widen them when I see who was fighting me the entire time.

!

"(Y-Y/N)?"

STAB!

I was too distracted seeing her to see anything else, to even feel pain.

T o b e c o n t i n u e d .....

Sorry if this wasn't interesting or too clishē. I ran outta ideas :'{