Chapter 1: The Beginning

[ Warning! This story will contain slightly sexual stuff  in later chapters! ]

|| I n f o r m a t i o n ||

(Y/N): Your Name
(E/C): Your Eye colour
(H/C): Your Hair colour
(Y/NN): Your Nickname

Story starts!
.
.
.
Enjoy!

~*~*

|| Reader's P.O.V ||

.
.
.

"Huh?"

The strong, dashing sunlight shined towards me from the window. Feeling slightly annoyed by this, I groaned and slowly opened my heavy eyelids. "What, it's morning, already? Damn I feel so tired." I complained as I got up from the bed and began making my way towards the toilet.

But then I was interrupted by a knock on my door. Who might that be? After opening it, a smile appeared on my face when I saw a young man with black hair and striking green eyes.

"Idiot Yuu? What are you doing here early in the morning?" I snickered. Hearing this made him frown slightly.

"Quit calling me that, (Y/N)!" Yuichiro pouted. "And did you forget? We're supposed to meet Guren today." He continued while tilting his head.

My eyes flew open at this as I quickly slammed the door shut. How could I forget something like this?!

"Wha-- Hey!"

"Sorry! I'll be ready in ten minutes!"

|| Time Skip; At the office ||

I casually barged in with Yuu like I always did and asked boredly, "So, Guren? What do you want with us?" His narrow, dark purple eyes shot a glare at me but I couldn't care less.

A moment of silence filled the air and it was getting awkward. Good thing the old man decided to break it up.

"(Y/N) and idiot Yuu, I'm sending you two on a secret mission. It's a dangerous one so becareful." I gulped at this and asked, "What kind of-"

"---You two must kill Mikaela Hyakuya." My (e/c) eyes widened at his words. No way... I looked over at Yuu and he seemed to be gritting his teeth.

Not liking the situation, Guren added, "You both know he is now an S-rank criminal. And not only that, he's a vampire. We kill villains to protect our family and comrades from danger."

"---But he's my friend.." I spoke softly. Guren sighed, "(Y/N), he's not the same as when you guys were children. People change, you know that right?" I hate to admit it, but it's true.

"You will start your mission tomorrow. Alright, dismissed!"

~*~*~*

|| Yuichiro's P.O.V ||

(Y/N) and I are eating bento at a nearby store to calm our minds. My thoughts were somewhere else and I spaced out a lot. But things were more worse for (Y/N) to me. So I decided to pat her shoulder for comfort, slowly yet firmly.

Jolting backwards, (Y/N) gasped, "A-ah, what's up?" She continued with a fake smile. Narrowing my eyes, I looked away with a blush. Shit, my ego--

"I know tomorrow's gonna be a big day for us, but I want you to relax, (Y/N). Please. Mika's gonna be a tough opponent, since he was always better than us ever since we were kids." I stated. I was about to continue when suddenly,

"---Don't worry about it!"

"Huh?"

Fixing her smooth, silky (H/C) hair, she smiled brightfully. "We won't know until we try, Yuu. Besides, we've gotten a lot stronger than before so we still have hope! I'm not giving up til the very end, and so you should do the same. Weren't we gonna bring Mika back to us?"

(Y/N) suddenly got up and said...such couraging words. It made me feel like we could actually win and finally bring Mika home with us. Feeling flustered, I happily agreed. Both of us began to laugh and it felt good.

.
.
.

Hours passed, and it was time to go home. I was scratching my head awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"Thanks for the treat, Yuu!" (Y/N) chirped. She then began talking but I couldn't hear a thing. I was spacing out.

When she realized I wasn't paying attention, she shook me slightly. "Yuu? Uh-"

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"What?"

T O  B E  C O N T I N U E D...

// Author: DUN DUN DUNNNN!