"You're Yo, aren't you?" the stranger asked.

Yo nodded, confirming the answer.

The stranger started to leave Yo to his alone time. But he wanted to keep in touch with the interesting boy. Turning to Yo, he opened his mouth.

"I'm Forth," the stranger said, finally putting a name to the face.

Yo couldn't help but turn away to laugh. What kind of name was that? Especially for this tall, handsome, yet soft looking guy. (Just to clarify, I'm not sure if 'Forth' in Thai has a certain meaning but from what I can infer, it might either be a very effeminate or rugged name or something along those lines.)

Turning back to Forth who sported a raised eyebrow, he tried to clear up any offense.

"Sorry 'P... I have nothing against you," Yo tried but failed as he cracked a smile.

Smiling along, Forth shook his head.

"You're smiling because my name doesn't match my look, aren't you?" Forth asked knowingly.

Yo sent him a meek look. Poor P'Forth must've gotten this reaction countless times.

"You could call me Jaturaphum instead," Forth said.

Yo shook his head in half hearted apology.

"P' Forth is fine, P'Forth," he said.

Yo smiled at the kind senior. Not only was he in a better mood, the senior had certainly made his day. They also seemed to click well, something Yo did not expect to happen due to his usually unaccommodating personality.

Forth was also in a better mood. He had wanted to take a smoke to relieve some stress but Yo had done it for him in a snap. He took his time to build the friendly atmosphere, a little tickled by Yo's pretty face and cute personality. He was glad that he bothered to say something to the kid.

Just then, the friendly setting was shattered by a familiar voice.

"Forth!" called Pha.

Pha was standing at the rooftop entrance, watching the friendly interaction take place. He had heard Ming call out after Yo before the photo shoot and had caught the little guy dashing up the stairs towards the rooftop. For some reason, he felt compelled to follow the kid. And when he finally found the right rooftop entrance, he saw his junior getting friendly with an acquaintance. He was unsure why, but he suddenly felt like joining the conversation.

"Oh, Pha!" Forth turned to greet the familiar face.

Pha walked towards the two but only making eye contact with one.

"Oh, shorty," Pha started, looking at Yo. "What are you doing here? You should be at your photo shoot, right?"

 "What are you doing here? You should be at your photo shoot, right?"