Chapter 1

Harry's POV

" Shit " a throaty groan escaped my lips as I sunk into her feeling the flesh of her ass hitting my sharp hip bone as she pushed herself back onto my  cock.

"Fuck Harry" she moaned deeply. I begin to pound into her roughly, wrapping her hairs around my knuckles to hold her steady. I hissed tugging on her hair harshly making her moan in pain and pleasure .
Her words were swalloed with an upcoming groan as I shifted my hips sharply pulling and pushing into her deep enough to hit her sweet point.

My teeth clamped down on my bottom lip , forcing myself to gulp down my moans as I slammed my hips into her from behind. My eyes gazed down at where I'm disappearing into her dripping sex. My vision started to get blur due to the pleasure I tried to focus on the task. My bottom lip is freed and a shaky moan tumbled from my lips. I was ripped out of my thoughts when Bella whined noticing that my movements have gone slow, probably because I was to wrapped up in my own thoughts.

I sped up again , my cock pounding into her repeatedly causing her moans ultimately turning into screams . I pulled out and pushed her into the mattress on her back , my body dropped and my fingers suggest into the mattress on either side of her head holding me up . I pressed my face into crook of her neck biting her skin to stop releasing my moans as I fucked her hard and fast. The sinful sound of my skin hitting her filled my ears as I squeezed her breast roughly with one hand  before trailing it down to her flat stomach to rub her clit.

Her moans suddenly increased in volume and and pitch , causing me cringe at the inhumane noise. To avoid that noise I tugged my hands away and pulled myself up grabbed her breast roughly and squeezed it before giving her a sharp spank on her left breast. A sudden moan of pain/ pleasure escaped her lips as I stated down with a smirk at my handprint that stained her flesh.

My orgasm inched nearer as I gripped her thighs so tightly bruises making her skin.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned into the red wrinkled sheets pressing her cheeks against the mattress as she spreads her legs further " fuck me harder Harry " she said making me grit my teeth in annoyence at her volume.

Her walls tightened against me as she approached her release , her body slamming against my lower body in despiration to cum , the noise echoing across the room . I rolled her back so again she is on her hands and knees.
My fingers wrapped around her brown hairs tugging her backward until her cheeks were pressed against mine returning to grip her waist and the other one fondled with the breast.

" Beg for it"  I groaned into her ear lowly as I squeezed her breast making her moan out loud.

" Please Harry make me cum , please" she begged. I pushed back into her with more force sending her over the edge. A loud moan ripped though her throat  as she released , I continued my movement until I got my high as well.  My body tense muscles tightening as I felt my body explode with pleasure . After spilling into her, her body slumped. A hazy smile covering her face as she rolled into her back.

She giggle , her eyes were following me as reached for my black jeans and pulled out my packet of cigarette, lighting it I allowed it to dangle on my bottom lip pulling my boxers and jeans in before she calls out my name .

" Harry , come here " she whined a little making me cringe.

I crawl back to her " what do you want " I said .

" What's the matter today , you were a little aggressive . Who spoiled your day ? " She asked seductively.

" It's non of your business Bells " I said rubbing my thumb on her bottom lip.

Bella her full name is Isabella but she hates it. I knew her when we were only six years old . We live on same street . She came here to live with her aunt after her parents died . But she dragged herself into this mess . She was a really sweet and cute ,  she is still sweet and cute but now she is also wild and sexy .

She loves me . Yes . Everytime we are together she says she loves me . But I only come here to clear my mind by fucking her senseless . But she still loves me . She can do anything I tell her to do without thinking twice . I'm the one who took her virginity. She was so fragile but she told me that was the best day of her life . Because at that time I use to like her a lot . But now she is not that sweet girl , she plays with boys mind . And this is all because of me. I use her against the different gang members to check their loyalty. I don't love her but I care about her the most . I don't know why but I do .

" I know you better , you know " she raised her eyebrows at me .

I put down my cigarette out of my mouth and blow the smoke on her face . She started coughing , and then I put the burning side of it on her hand , she choked while coughing and  whimpered .

" Don't push me , I've said that before and I'm saying it again . I don't know what I'll do next " I said though my gritted teeth.

" Harry ? " She looked at me with tears in her eyes " I love you , please accept my love , you deserve love " she sobbed putting her head on my bare chest . I can't help but I stated rubbing her bare back .

" I don't deserve love Bells , but you know I care for you the most " with this pulled away and start getting dressed.

She saw my every move as I get dressed . " Okay I'll see you soon " I said .

" Hopefully next time you'll make love to me . And you have enough time for the foreplay before the main course " she said with a wink . And I rolled my eyes. And kissed her forehead . Leaving her disappointed again. She always asks me why I never kiss her on her lips , I don't even know myself that why I don't kiss her properly,  it just don't come out .

I got out of her house , and started walking to mine but suddenly I heard some sound of gun shots . I immediately run to hide behind the house near mine . I took my phone out of my pocket and called my gang members.

Not a good time but I'm ready for a small gang war.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiiii!!!!
If you added my story in your library you don't even know how much that means to me.

Just keep reading , voting and giving your comments.

And also tell me your opinions and prediction related to this story .

Thank you and love you all .❣️❣️

~~~Kiàrà~~~