She quickly drove to Rainbow's apartment and parked her car. She got out and went to knock on the door. A few seconds later, Rainbow answered the door wearing athletic shorts and a blue tank top with a bowl of cereal in hand.

"Hey." Rainbow said, allowing Sunset to come in, closing the door after her.

"Hey." Sunset replied before going to sit on the couch in RD's living room.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?" Rainbow asked as she continued eating her cereal.

"Why did you break up with Applejack?"

"She wasn't happy and I wanted her to be happy, so I did what I had to do."

"But she said that she was happy. She's so confused and hurt right now and I know that something isn't right. Even if you both weren't happy together, you wouldn't just break up with them because you'd call that giving up and the Rainbow Dash I know is way too loyal to just give up on someone when all she had to do was find a way to fix the problem" Sunset said with a frown.

"It's not like I wanted to Sunset. I talked to someone about it and they suggested that she'd be better off on her own or with someone else, so I did just that."

"Talked to who?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It does matter because they gave you horrible advice. Tell me, Rainbow Dash."

"Spitfire told me, alright? You happy now?" RD asked in annoyance.

"Why on earth would you talk to her about it? She hates Applejack."

"No she doesn't."

"She does, but you wouldn't know that because you don't believe anything someone tries to tell you."

"Okay, your ten minutes are up. Thanks for visiting Chateau Dash, see you later." Rainbow said as she pushed Sunset out of the apartment and closed the door before she had time to speak.

Rainbow took a deep breath and went into the kitchen. She put her bowl in the sink and headed back into her room to scroll through all the pictures she'd taken of Applejack. There weren't many because Aj wasn't really a camera person just like Rainbow, but the ones she had were breathtaking. Rainbow knew that it was for the best, so she put her phone down and went to take a shower.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next week came just as fast as it left. Rainbow often found herself sulking and being bored without being able to talk to Applejack. She saw her walking to her room from her morning class everyday on the week and everytime it felt like the world was playing a cruel joke on her.

It was currently 7 pm. She was leaving from soccer practice and headed to her car when someone shouted her name.

"Hey, Rainbow Dash!"

She turned around and saw Spitfire running up to her, stopping a few inches away from her.

"You were great at practice today." Spitfire complimented with a charming smile.

"Thanks, I guess." RD shrugged, going to her trunk and putting her bags inside.

"So, today's Friday and Soarin's having a party tonight, you should come."

"Nah, Soarin and I don't really get along."

"Aww, come on, Dash. I'll make sure he doesn't bother you at all."

"I don't know, Spitfire. I was thinking about going to visit my dad this weekend." RD said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I promise you he won't. He already said something about asking that country blonde ex of your's to go with him, so he'll be pretty busy tonight." Spitfire replied with a smirk.

"Wait, what? She agreed to go with him?" Rainbow questioned with wide eyes.

"Yep. So, come to the party with me. You can visit your old man tomorrow."

Rainbow didn't really feel like going to a party this weekend, but the fact that Applejack was going to be there with Soarin after she had specifically warned her to stay away from him made her blood boil and her skin crawl.

"Okay, I'll go." Rainbow said as she unlocked her car, "I'll text you."

She then got into her car and drove straight to her apartment to start getting ready.

(A/N: aaaannd there's chapter 3 (: I think chapter 4 will be pretty great, considering that some major events are about to go downnnnnn (; anyway, im gonna go get started on the next chapter, ily guys! )