Coming into the world []Chapter 1[]

It was cold, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear anything, but I could smell the warm scent of my mother and the sweet scent of milk. I made my way after shuffling through some other lumps to the the milk. Then, I was picked up, I didn't know by who, and I was put on a cold floor, I didn't smell my litter mates or my mothers warm scent. After a few days of sleeping on the cold hard floor and being picked up and being bottle fed, I opened my eyes and see I'm in a cage I look around and there are about a dozen more cages like the one I'm in yet all of them have bowls, I here a door open, I look between the bars of my cage and I see a huge team of dogs pulling a man on a sled through the big doors. He yells "Good job boys and girls!" There is one dog in the front which was first to be unhooked and was put in the cage next to me. " Hello little one" she said. She was very large, white and her voice had a small accent. I stuttered and replied "H-hi." She looked down on me once again and said "Don't be scared, you were chosen to be here." I tilted my head and she told me "Your a Siberian Husky, practically born to sled, you'll fit perfectly next to me after being trained that is. " But your the lead... isn't there suppose to be 2 lead dogs? I asked " She sighed "Yes there is supposed to be 2 but Bodolf, my mate slipped and his foot got stuck in ice and ice cracked and I almost didn't make it but I just made it, but he didn't..." She looked at her paws. I said " I-I'm sorry." She said " No no it's fine, he died a good death." I looked away and curled up to go to sleep and she whispered " Sleep well little Adolf."

                                                                     Meeting the Team[]Chapter 2[]

I took the name I was given and was known as Adolf through out all the other sled dogs. Everyday the owner would hook all the other dogs to harnesses and take them for a training run. Once a month there was a race and the whole team would either come back with heads held high or heads hanging. After their training runs the master would take me out and put my own harness on me and hook me to a really heavy log, every month the log would get bigger and bigger. The only days I didn't train was on race days. Every weekend, in the mornings, Master let the whole team out into the yard, even me. I got to meet the team...

Blue~ Pure White Siberian Husky []One Brown one Blue eye[]/Lead

Boldolf (Deceased )~Red Husky/Lead[]F[]

Balto~ PureBlack Malamute (Bodolf's Brother)/Wheel[]M[]

Azteck~Black Husky/Wheel[]M[]

Sky~Grey Husky/Wing[]F[]

Cloud~Pale grey husky/Wing[]F[]

Blade~Dark Grey Husky/Wing[]M[]

Winter~Pure White Husky []Blue eyes[]/Wing[]F[]

Adolf~Red Siberian Husky/Training for lead[]M[]