What is Happening!?

(If this is the first chapter in this book that you are reading, besides the synopsis chapter, you have to skip to the next chapter and then come back. Something happened and the chapters got mixed up, so this is the second one.)

Twilight woke up and got out of bed, walking to the kitchen. She walked to the cupboard, opning it with her mouth, and grabhing a box of cereal.

She laid them on the counter, and tried to grab the box with her magic. She strained again, realizing it hadn't worked the first time. She tried to fly upstairs to check the mirror, hut her wings didn't seem to be working either.

She walked up the stairs, expecting to see her horn and wings affected by poison joke. But Instead, she didn't see her horn and wings at all.

Twilight screamed, and ran toward Sweet Apple Acres, wanting to tell Applejack what had happened. Many ponies gasped and asked Twilight what had happened as she ran by. Again and again, Twilight had answered that she had no idea what was going on.

Finally, Twilight reached Sweet Apple Acres. She ran into the barn and knocked harshly on Applejack's bedroom door. "Applejack! Something terrible has happened!" Twilight said, opening the door. "I need your help!" she screamed. But Applejack couldn't help.

She was too busy trying to figure out how to fly and use her horn.