" Background check ! " please.

Cherish Faye Williams is a singer member in best-selling girl group TLC, She's nineteen years old and was born and raised in Harlem, New York in the St

Cherish Faye Williams is a singer member in best-selling girl group TLC, She's nineteen years old and was born and raised in Harlem, New York in the St.Nicholas
Projects with her mother who was a single parent.
She's Black and Jamaican,
has long, curly black hair with her signature baby hairs and has dark brown eyes, she is 5'0 but has nice tone built to her body with a nice size booty to match, she has very reckless mouth even though she comes off the sweetheart and peacemaker of the group until you fuck with her then she'll fight you, that's why lots of guys won't fuck with her because they think that she is very stubborn and is very closed off when guys want to talk to her, and the fact that she and her group members kind of dress like studs instead of a girly girls which make people think that her group is gay which they are not. She has been singing and dancing since she was a toddler and writing and listening to music helps her a lot to express herself and cope with depression, sometimes puts others before herself because she is just a caring person and is afraid to fall in love because she feels that she might get her heart broken again, but she hopes to find the right man for her one day.
She is a very beautiful person inside and out who wants the best for herself and her besties Layne and Tatum but has a hard time finding a soul mate due to her heart being broken, and she is signed to Bad Boy in early 1993 after leaving LaFace Records and she's known as the "sexy" one in group due to her seductive sound and dancing.

Layne Fallon Lopes is the rapper in TLC, She's twenty years old and grow up in the same project building as Cherish with her mother and father who was military servant who was very abusive to her mother which caused her younger brother and sister to run away at a point in time. She has been rapping and singing since she was a little girl and could play the piano at a young age, she is currently struggling with alcohol abuse due to her good/bad relationship that she had with her father who was killed by a family member after a altercation they had and it causes her to act out a lot which causes the group to get bad publicity and media attention. She has a hard time, finding love after a abusive relationship she was in with her ex Andre Rison and is afraid the next will do her the same way her ex did her.
She is Black and Creole with long black hair that she puts into crazy hairstyles that fit her personality, 5'1 is brown-skinned and has a high-squeaky voice that makes her stand out from other rappers, also has the prettiest big brown doe baby deer eyes that make people fall in the with her, she has nice size built to her body with nice perky booty to match, can be very outspoken sometimes that she might take it too far and can have a bad temper if you fuck with her, is known as the "crazy" of the group do to her unique personality and her wild and crazy dancing.

Tatum Destiny Watkins is a singer in TLC, she is twenty years old and was born and raised in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn where she was raised by a single mother and she was born with sickle cell anemia since birth which she keeps a secret because she doesn...

Tatum Destiny Watkins is a singer in TLC, she is twenty years old and was born and raised in Bed Stuy, Brooklyn where she was raised by a single mother and she was born with sickle cell anemia since birth which she keeps a secret because she doesn't want people to feel sorry for her but one thing about her that she is a fighter, she has been singing and dancing since she was a toddler and her and the girls are known in the city for street battle dances, is a very caring person to her love ones even though she comes off as a standoffish person due to her personality, she's someone you can go to for advice because she keeps it real and wants to help others heal, but don't take her kindness for weaknesses because she will fight you and doesn't like to be played which is why she tries to stay out of relationships, because like her last one it ended bad with her breaking a girl's jaw out of place and bruising her eye socket.
She signed to Bad Boy in 1993, and is also an part time actress.
She is Black and Mexican, has long black hair with her signature side burns, is knowing for her deep, low cool voice in the group, and has been best-friends with Cherish and Layne since they were kids, is more calm reserved one in the group, is considered the "cool" of TLC due her cool homegirl personality and her boyish like dancing.