4- La vie en rose

Jimmy's P.O.V

"That's right, folks.For as long as I can remember, uh, I've been known as Lobster Boy.Known as Lobster Boy... For as long as I can remember, I've been known as Lobster Boy, Son of Neptune, God of the Sea.But my pincers don't hold me back.Watch me juggle." I was rehearsing my lines before the show started, we had a full house tonight I needed to make sure I didn't mess up. It had been a week since the night we caught the murders, I wanted to be with Y/N every moment after. I truly realized how much I loved Y/N after that, but she had been so busy rehearsing for the up coming shows she was so busy.

"Whoa.Whoa.You still rehearse?" I jumped a little hearing the voice come up behind me unexpected, dropping the juggling balls that were in my hands. turning around to only see maggie.

"Oh, Yeah. After all these years, I still get stage fright.We haven't had a full house in as long as I can remember." I chuckled to myself.

"Well, that's because of you and Y/N , You're a both local heroes." She walked closer to me, I just sighed and looked down at my shoes.

"Right now, I want to throw up." I looked back up at her, upset I haven't gotten to see y/n all week.

"I can take your mind off it.Let me read your palm.I'll tell you your future." She came even closer holding out her hands to hold mine. I chuckled to myself and put my hands in my pockets, ashamed of my deformity.

"No, thanks." I stepped back away from her.

"Do you want to know what I think? You're scared of what I might say, so you're chickening out.( Come on, give me your hand, stupid.Aw.You got nothing to lose." I finally gave in and I held my hands out to her, she walked up closer and grabbed my palms.

"There's a shadow here.A shadow of a man.He's coming soon.He'll tell you things, make you promises.He's a liar.Stay away from him." I was completely confused by what she was saying,

"Wow, You see all that in my hand?"

"You need to leave as soon as possible; go north.Maybe New York." She looked up into my eyes.

"Big Apple, huh?" I started to think she was messin with me now.

"Go now.What's stopping you? You're smart, you're good looking. You could do anything you want." She gripped my hands tighter.

"Do you see anything about me and Y/N?" I asked her to see if she was really being serious.

"You know what, Save it for the paying customers. I was an idiot to think I had a chance with a babe like Y/N." I was now embarrassed knowing I still thought she would ever love me. I walked away to go to the main tent backstage to start to get ready. I made it there to see the performers getting ready, I made my way over to Paul.

"Anybody seen Dell? Full house, and the damn barker's nowhere to be found." I heard ma yell moving around backstage.

"I'll look for him-"

"No, I need you to get the Pinheads ready for the opener.Jimmy, you go.No good son of a bitch probably passed out drunk in his caravan." Ma pointed to me, sighing to myself knowing I would have to leave the tent and come back just because dell was being a jackass. I walked out off the tent and went to find the strong mans trailer. I walked up to the door not seeing him anywhere around.

"Dell, open up! Come on, Dell! We don't have time for your shit! Let's go! Open up!" I yelled banging on the door of his trailer hopping he would get his ass up to go performer for the full house tonight. Only to have a pissed off Desiree open the door.

"He ain't here, Jimmy." She said in a depressing voice, she had a glass in her hand from what I assume was vodka.

"Well, where is he? When's he coming back?" I asked knowing he is going to bring the show down tonight on a full house.