"Well, you're one to talk. And to think I was actually starting to believe your bullshit. 'I do love you, Cassandra. You're my daughter'," she mocked in a high pitched voice. "'I loved your mother.' 'Your dad had no idea that you weren't his.' Smart plan, by the way. Sending me to my dad's? He's known since I was five. I guess you just didn't do your job well enough," Cassandra sneered. Michael's fists clenched at his sides as she tried to control his anger.

"I haven't lied to you."

"Bullshit!" the Nephilim screamed. "This whole alliance has been a lie! You know that you're not strong enough to kill your brother on your own so you need me! You make yourself out to be this fierce, all powerful, Archangel but in reality you're just a sad, pathetic excuse of a warrior. No wonder why God left to go live on Earth and let you all kill each other. He's ashamed to call you his own."

Michael grabbed onto her leather jacket and spun them around, slamming her into the wall. Cassandra's head smacked off of the tile and she cried out, forcing her eyes open. She could feel a warm, sticky substance trickle down the back of her neck. She could feel his hand wrap around her throat and she struggled to breathe. She clawed at his hand but he never loosened his grip. It only tightened.

"Do you know how much I've risked for you? You're not even supposed to exist. They were supposed to kill both you and your mother before you could even be born but I stopped it. Without me, you wouldn't even be alive. Your mother would've been dead. Jessica would've never been born. What would your precious Sammy be without sweet little Jess?" Michael growled.

"Normal. Happy," Cassandra gasped out, struggling to speak as he cut off her air supply. Her eyes clenched shut as the force grew stronger and she managed to open them, staring her father straight in the eyes. "Do it. Just kill me already if I'm that much of a pain in your ass." Michael stayed silent. "Do it," she growled.

Suddenly Michael stepped back, releasing the blonde. She fell to her knees and brought her hands to her throat, coughing as she gasped for breath. She looked up to her father through watery eyes, slightly dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

"I still need you."

"And what makes you think I'd help you? Especially after this," she sneered, pushing herself from the ground. Her legs wobbled and she grabbed onto the wall for support. There was a murderous glint to her eyes; angry; evil. "You took Adam against his will and then you just took me and tried killing me."

"You wouldn't have died."

"That's not the point!" she screamed out, her voice hoarse. "All of you angels are just like the next. You're all in it for yourselves but claim you're doing it in the name of God. God is gone, Michael, and he's not coming back. So grow a pair and live your own life. Lucifer got one thing right: no one controls him."

"Watch your tone with me, girl."

"Make me."

Michael reached out, landing an uppercut punch to her jaw. She staggered back and clutched the area before pulling her hand away to see blood She slowly looked up, the Archangel seething with anger. His chest heaved in furious breaths and his hands curled into fists at his sides.

"That all you got?" Cassandra challenged.

Michael appeared behind her, sweeping her legs out from under her and sending her to the ground. He kicked her side and she rolled a few feet, stopping. Her fingers clawed at the tile just as he landed another blow to her gut. She coughed up a bit of blood onto the pure white floor. That wasn't a good sign.

Monster (A Supernatural Fanfiction) [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें