This is Colson

After the bone crushing hug my mother had given me has scared me ever so slightly expecting her to be angry after the fact I left one night fifteen years ago. She was still holding me in the hug still I think to make sure I I was really there with her. She then spoke ever so softly "if you ever leave me again ill come after you so quick." when she said that I laughed and squeezed her. Colson started barking at us and then we finally pulled apart to my mom asking who I had brought with me. I smiled so huge when I bent down and scooped up Colson and showing her him saying " this is my puppy Colson, I lived in a rough neighborhood and needed protection so I figured he'd be perfect." she smiled at me petting his head as he tired licking her hand. "I'm glad someone was there to protect you even though we both know you don't need any help." she said which was true id had an extensive list of fights. Before i even got a change to say another word the sound of motorcycles filled my ears. I slowly became uneasy, i was happy to be home but i hadn't faced anyone since dad died and i wasn't sure how they'd feel about me being home. My mom had seen my discomfort and put her arms around me. "Don't worry baby, they'll be happy to see you just relax." She said It so calm it kinda made me feel better. I still wasn't sure how Jackson would feel about seeing me, the night I left I knew it crushed him for me to run and never come back. Mom cleared her throat signaling something I turned around and saw Jackson looking at the trailer with us inside and something just came over me. I ran out of the trailer at my brother so quickly. He threw his arms open and I ran straight into a bone crushing hug that I've been needing for years. As soon as I was in my brothers arms tears began pouring out of my eyes and my voice was completely gone. Jackson was the one who first spoke "please don't leave us again please sis." What I heard in his voice was this pleading, at that moment I knew he had been hurting just as I had and I took the easy way out while he stayed with mom. I finally got my words together and I spoke so softly to him saying "I'm sorry I took the easy way out instead it was just to hard for me jax." "Lets not bring up the past kay, your home now where you belong." jax said so calm like he had wanted to say that for so long. We broke away from our hug and I had whipped my tears from my eyes and just as I had done that Colson came run full force at me barking like crazy. I crouched down to him laughing and scooped him up. " Whose this little pup sis?" my brother had asked. "this is my guard dog Colson, he's a good boy." I told him as Jax scratched his head causing Colson to wag his tail. "lets head inside so we can talk about your trip down here baby sis." jax said to me with a massive smile on his face. "Id love that jax sounds like a fun time as long as the drinks are on you." I said with a smile spread across my face. he laughed a threw his arm over my shoulder, bringing me to the club house doors.

As we reached the doors I heard men's voices inside and some I knew some I didn't. Jax's pushed the door open and all eyes were on us, He cleared his throat and then spoke "I'd like to welcome home the Samcro Princess and her pup." As he spoke I heard clapping and even heard cheers. I was suddenly shocked because I didn't thing I was going to be welcomed home so joyfully. I put Colson down and he run over to all the guys and sniffed them all before running over to a man with a shaved head and went crazy. all the guys started laughing including Jax. I ran over as quickly as I could and grabbed Colson and then apologizing to the man. "I'm so sorry Colson never does this to people." I said so quickly trying not to anger anyone. The man looked up at me smoke with the most harsh but beautiful voice "It's fine doll. I gave the man a small smile and scurried back to my brothers side. I was stopped before I had even gotten to Jax by my godfather Piney. I was overjoyed to see him I gave colon to jax and pulled Piney into a hug. Then came hugs from Tig, Chibs, Bobby and my stepfather Clay as well as being introduced to the newer member's like Juice and kip and learning the bald mans name was Happy. Strange name for a man who seems to show no emotion. But I was so happy to be home that I completely forgot about everything else till I remembered I had no home here and I couldn't stay with clay and mom forever. I looked at Jax and said "Is there any way I can have help looking for a place to stay around here seeing as I'm staying." as those words came out of my mouth I knew my brother was over joyed and so were the others. "Juicey can help you look at houses tomorrow sis till then how bout we have a good old welcome home party. " my brother said while he wrapped and arm around me, "Id like that a lot Jax." I said smiling up at my brother. He signaled for Kip to pour us all drinks and the welcome party had began.