Once in a Blue Moon

I stepped off the warm bus only to be met with the harsh winters air. I stood and watched as the bus pulled away and drove off down the street to god knows where. The flashing neon lights of the well known club forced me to squint my eyes. The Blue Moon Gentle Men's Club. Things had been hard ever since I moved to L.A. Away from my home town and everyone I've ever loved in Houston.

Few businesses were excepting workers, so The Blue Moon was my last choice. Its actually not that bad of a job, at least that's what I tell myself. Remember the bills Gabbi.. I thought to myself taking a deep breath I walked into the bustling club. I greeted the security guard, Chris, as I walked past him to the back room to change and get ready for the night.  I slipped of the clothes I had on and replaced them with lacey pastel pink panties, white thigh-high socks with little bows at the tops, a small tight pastel pink skirt and a same colored Lacey crop top.

As makeup in front of my mirror finishing off my look with some makeup when my boss, Alexander, walked into the room. "Five Minutes still stage" he half shouted over the music. I sighed finishing with my makeup before walking out of the room. I began to purposely sway my hips more as I walked past customers, already feeling a few dollar bills slip into the waist band of my skirt. I smirked to myself seeing how many horny men lined the tables and bar stools of the club. Tonight is going to be a good one. 

I swayed to the back of the stage and waited for Alexander to announce my performance. "Gentle men, allow me to introduce you to the one and only, peachy sweet.. Peaches!" Alexander's voice boomed through the small club as he announced my stage name. The red velvet curtains slowly drew back to reveal me standing with my hands on my hips as the bright lights switched on, nearly blinding me. The music started as I let myself get lost in the music.

I swayed to the song blaring through the speakers, making sure to shake my ass a little. I was already having dollars thrown at me landing on the stage. A few more moments of sexily swaying later, I began to make my way to the long metal pole standing in the middle of the stage. My hand wrapped around the pole as I circled it as a predator does its prey. I latched my legs around the pole and did a few different tricks before sliding down and landing in a split. This earned many chants from the crowd, and even more dollar bills.

After more tricks on the pole, the music ended. I stood doing a small bow before exiting the stage. I glanced at the clock seeing the time was only 12:37. Only 3 more hours Gabbi.. You can do this. I silently cursed remembering another stripper Rider would be getting off work at 1:00. Meaning I would have to walk the floor. The floor wasn't all to bad either. Though I preferred the stage, the floor was nothing but lap dances and serving drinks.

I made my way to the bar, looking around for Rider. I finally locked eyes with him as he was walking towards me. "Well that's the end of my shift.. See you tomorrow hun!" Rider said as he hugged me. "Not if I see you first sexy" I replied playfuly winking at Rider. I loved Rider to death, he was like a brother to me. When I first started working here he was the first to take me in and actually get to know me. He lives in the same apartment complex as me so we hung out almost every day. Rider walked away, cheekily blowing me a kiss. I smiled laughing to myself when a extremely sexy looking man I might say approached the bar and sat on the stool next to me.

I eyed him up and down before slowly approaching him. "Hey sexy" I purred at him. He turned his head looking at me, then swiveled his chair around to get a better look. "What's a pretty girl like you doing in this dump?" He replied in the same seductive tone. "A girl needs to pay the bills.." I muttered. "Anyways got a name, pretty boy?" He smirked and wrapperd an arm around my waist, pulling me towards him. I ended up sitting on his lap my arms around the strange mans neck, and he with both arms closely around my waist. His hands ghosted right above my ass as I took in his full glory.

He looked to be around my age, early twenties. With gorgeous brunette hair bleached blonde at the tips all swept to one side. Hazel eyes peered right back at me as I noticed his small scruff forming on his chin and above his lip. He looked to have some sort of Mexican heritage, possibly Latino. He wore blacked skinny jeans with rips in the knees, complimented by a black Nirvana shirt. His neck laced with different necklaces and fingers litterers with rings.

Finally, after minutes of staring each other down, he replied. "Brennen, Brennen Taylor." He looked me up and down one last time before adding "And what might I call you?". "Gabbi, but I go by Peaches around here." I said trying my best to be as sexy as possible. Brennen was to good looking to not even give a dance or two. "You look like you could use a little something.. Maybe a dance?" I questioned gazing at his beautiful hazel eyes, want and lust laced in my voice.

Brennen smirked after chuckling to himself before answering with "Of course baby girl". "Wonderful!" I happily said as I got up from his lap, taking his hand and practically dragging him to a back room. Once I found a vacant room I roughly pushed him down onto the leather chair in the center of the room. There wasn't much in the back rooms. Only a single leather chair, a small stage with a pole and small speaker and a few neon blue lights scattered across the ceiling.

"It looks like your more excited for a lap dance than me" Brennenuberghed in response to being pushed on the chair. I simply hummed as I set up the speaker to play a song. A few moments later 'Work' by Rihanna was blaring through the speaker and I began to sway my hips in front of Brennen. He eyed me up and down as I continued my swaying. After a few moments of just swaying to the music I slowly turned, shaking my ass in front of him then sat on his lap and began to grind.

After that the song stopped and I removed myself from Brennen, smirking after seeing how flustered he looked. "I enjoy this more than you huh?" I teased as he got out of the chair. "Whatever.." He hastily replied back fumbling with his wallet. "How much?" Brennen asked. "Fifty" I bluntly said as he handed me the bill. "Well thanks for the amazing night Gabbi, I should get going now." Brennen said eyeing me one last time. "Alright pretty boy, make sure to pay me a fee more visits though" I seductively replied winking at Brennen. "Sure thing Peaches" He laughed walking out of the room.

I made my way back to my dressing room to get ready to head home. I glanced at the clock 2:58 a.m. Thank god I can go home now! I quickly changed back into my original clothes. A grey hoodie with skinny ripped blue jeans and a pair of good ole' black converse. I nodes sat Chris once again as I made my way through the door and called for an uber. Another long day..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Hey guys sorry if it was such a long chapter

Comment if you want pictures for the guys (Rider, Chris, Brennen, and Alexander)

Thanks so much for reading!!