"Now, Eva, you know you aren't supposed to be taking personal phone calls at work." I tease her.

"I ain't got time for your bullshit today, Diggy." Va says. "You just carry your little ass upstairs before Marvin calls me again and you lose your receptionist."

"I understand." I say, holding my hands up in surrender. "You always brighten my mornings, Eva."

"I sense sarcasm." She frowns. "If you want something to brighten your morning then you need to go to McDonald's and get a sausage biscuit."

I chuckle as I board the elevator. "You have a nice day, Eva."

"Fuck you, Diggy." She calls out as the elevators close, and I hear the phone ringing. "You got one more time to call me complaining. He on his damn way."

«•»

The rest of the week flies by relatively quickly, and before I know it Tuesday has rolled back around, and Simon is walking through my office door once again.

This time however, he's dressed differently, like he put more effort into his appearance.

"I'm proud of you." I say as we settle into our seats, him on the couch and me in the chair.

He gives me a strange look, still a little awkward. "Why?"

"Well, you took the initiative to dress yourself up a little more, it's the first step to having more self confidence and thus being a little more inviting to potential partners." I clarify.

He looks down at himself, blushing slightly. "You think I look good?"

"Yes." I say. "You look cute, Simon."

He blushes even harder at this. I smile. Boosting my patients' self-esteem is something I'm extremely good at. When a good looking person tells you how good you look, you're gonna feel better about yourself too.

"So," I say, "I want to dive right in. Let's talk about your perfect partner."

He looks up at the ceiling, thinking it over, and after a few long moments of silence, I decide to speak again.

"What are you looking for in a guy?" I ask.

"Like personality or looks?" He asks.

"Everything. Personality, looks, sexual experience..."

"Oh." He swallows. "Um, I want a masculine guy, I think—"

"You think or you know?" I ask.

"I know." Simon says, this time a little more confident as he continues. "I want someone confident, strong, sexy, and I want somebody who's going to take care of me."

"Take care of you how?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

"Um...I mean like open the door for me, buy me dinner..." Simon clarifies.

I nod, taking note of the fact that Simon wants someone with a dominant personality to his more submissive one. Which, isn't surprising, I could tell from the moment he walked in the elevator that he was essentially submissive. Now, just because he's submissive in every day life doesn't mean he will be when it comes to their sex life.