"You look adorable", Jungkook smiled fondly at his blushing boyfriend who huffed with puffed out red cheeks.

Taehyung mumbled some incoherent words under his breath as he ruffled his white hair to make it more fluffy. The blush on his cheeks had no plans on disappearing any time soon because every time he noticed Jungkook looking all heart eyes at him he got flustered.

They soon arrived at the party with their friends and Josh. Not that Josh wasn't their friend, well... he wasn't Jungkook's friend that's for sure.

Jungkook and Taehyung immediately split their ways as soon as they walked through the door. Seong could not see them together. For now at least.

Taehyung wedged himself into a corner with a drink in hand. He really needed some drinks to make this plan work otherwise he was too insecure to face Seong. Jimin and Yoongi stood beside him conversing about the plan Taehyung had told them about only a few minutes ago.

Jungkook on the other hand stood on the other side of the room close to where Josh was. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin were there to keep him company.

"Hey Seong", Josh said a bit nervous. The girl looked him up and down and excused herself from her group of friends.

"Let's talk outside", she motioned for him to followed her which he did after making some hand motions to both Jungkook and Taehyung. They all moved to the garden where a huge pool party was taking place. Jungkook's group and Taehyung's group both made themselves comfortable on both sides of the garden.

"You wanted to talk to me?", she asked casually, looking down at her perfectly manicured fingernails.

"Your plan", he said, "It worked".

She looked up at him with a hopeful expression, "Really?"

"Yeah Jungkook caught us kissing", Josh nodded, "He told Taehyung he hated him and never wanted him near him ever again".

Seong caugh sight of Jungkook who was deadly glaring at someone. She followed his gaze and noticed Taehyung standing on the other side of the pool with a guilty expression on his face, tears pooling in his eyes.

"And Jungkook didn't believe what Taehyung told him?", she asked suspiciously.

"Nope since Taehyung didn't struggle against me and let me make out with him Jungkook never believed his story about me forcing him to", Josh shook his head, forcing back the smirk trying to form on his lips.

"Great", she grinned, "You did well Dun. Here's his number. Tell him I send you".

"Thanks Seong", he took the piece of paper from her, "It was great doing work for you".

He strode off to somewhere else, immediately calling the number. It was from a famous record label that could definitely sign his band after hearing their numbers. He just needed this out of Seong, after this she couldn't do anything to ruin his name at the record label's producer because that meant she would need to explain her plan to him too which is bad for her reputation.

Josh walking away from Seong was the ravenhead's cue to move closer towards her.

"Jungkook", she smiled, waving him over. He walked over to her, knowing Taehyung was watching his every move by now.

"Hello Seong", he smiled even though he wanted to spit in her face.

"How are you?"

"I'm alright", he shrugged, "And you?"

Her body language turned flirty, "Better now you're here".

He wanted to cringe so badly but kept it to himself, forcing a smirk on his face.

"Really? That's nice to hear". He crossed his arms which was a sign for Taehyung to come over.

The white haired boy trudged towards them, fixing his jacket and downing his entire drink, throwing the bottle somewhere.

"Kookie~ I missed you", Taehyung pouted, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist and nuzzling his head against his shoulder.

Jungkook saw the confused expression wash over Seong's face and smirked back at Taehyung, "I missed you too kitten. Have you been drinking a lot?"

Taehyng shyly nodded against his shoulder, "Maybe..."

"I know a way to sober you up", Jungkook darkly chuckled, "Does my kitten know how?"

"But I'm still sore from last night", Taehyung whined, also telling the truth because it needed to be said, even though it has been five days he was still sore. Damn Jungkook and being so rough with him.

Seong choked in her drink which attracted both the boys their attention.

"Seems like a reenactment from Taehyung last night", Jungkook commented to which Taehyung slapped him playfully with red cheeks.

"Kookieeeee", he whined, "Don't say such things to bitches who only want you because you're already taken".

"Excuse me?", Seong narrowed her eyes at the smaller boy.

"You're excused", Taehyung smiled and looked back up at Jungkook, "Can we get out of here. You've been getting me hard all night and I can't think straight by now".

"You can never think straight anyway", he chuckled, pecking his hair, "But yeah let's go. Seong is probably trying to ruin a few other couples tonight. Well have fun knowing you failed your plan on ruining our relationship!"

"What?", she yelled out, watching them both walk away hand in hand, "Josh Dun!"

"Can't hear you over the news I got assigned to a record label!", he yelled, bumping her shoulder and walking further.

She balled her fists and screamed, "Fuck you all!"