Chapter 6

You know when you boyfriend or Cush gets jealous and the fuck the jealousy out of them.....well they use you to...you know...ride it out.

Well little Evan learns that~

Evan prospective~

I whimpered as he started kiss me roughly, he pulled back saliva connected to our tongues. "I gonna mark you inside and out evy~" his husky voice made me whimper quietly.

"W-what..D-do...mean m-marking me..I-inside out..?" I stuttered, blushing. He grins.

"You never been deflowered before..have you honey~" he says, I was confused what does he mean by deflowered..?

He must've have noticed my confusion because he let out a chuckle before stopping and looks at me again.

"I mean nobody shoved they dick up your thick ass of yours~" he explains.

I choked on air and blushed frantically "D-Don't says things like t-that!?!...", he laughs again wheezing slightly.

I let out a sudden squeak when I felt two rough hands grab my hips, tugging me towards Luke. He licks his lips, he started to lean down to where his head was in my shoulder.

"L-Luke~" I moaned he was licking and sucking on my neck making marks. "Evan your mine no one else, mine only~" Luke growls darkly.

I let out a sudden Loud moan when I felt his sharp, somewhat, teeth digging into my shoulder. He rubbed himself onto making me moan.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: let you know that Luke is gonna Dry hump Evan like a fucking horny dog.....hahaha I *wheezs*...I'm fucking writing porn in a school....b-bus ahah ha....Fuck.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt his boner rubbed against mines making us both moan, he starts to thrust forward, it feels so good..."ah~..l-Luke...p-please harder!" I said needy panting.  He do what I said and starts to thrust harder making me groan..

He kissed me roughly muffing my noises, our tongues fight for dominants he wins and pulls letting his head fall back with a groan as he thrusts harder....

"Evan...y-your gonna make me cum if you keep making faces like that" Luke grunts. I knew he was getting closer because his thrust were getting sloppy and I was too...

"L-Luke..I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish when I gasped and felt pleasure of waves going throughout my body and all I can see stars...soon I cum in my pants creating a stain....

Third person~~~

Luke rolled his hips a few times riding out his orgasm soon he cum too feeling the sticky substance leaking through his boxers.

He falls down on Evan tired...

'Well that was fun!' Luke thought before falling I into a deep sleep. Evan can drive for him.

But the only thing he cares about is that Evan is now his.....

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Boi let me say this....I'm not good at writing smut or sex but I'm really good at writing people giving blowjobs to other people....also

What the fuck did I do .-.

I'm hoping this chapter was not cringing as you read this....

Anyways bye bye readers~