Chapter 5

This chapter will include a mad (jealous) cartoonz and a try hard guy that try's to get Evan fine ass~

Evan prospective~

Me and Luke walked through the restaurant. Soon the smell of food filled my nose. I looked around to see a lot of couples sitting around with tables that had milky white cover tops.

A waiter walked over to us. "Hello how people are with you today sir?" The waiter asked.

"A table for two please" Luke said grabbing me by the waist, making me blush, he grins down at me making me look away blushing.

The waiter nodded and grabbed two menus and told us to follow him.

He sits us at a table and give us a the menus, leaving us by ourselves.

"So Luke..." I say shyly. I looked at him before continuing "do you have any parents?..."

He frowned, I sightly started to feel worried thinking I said something wrong!, he let's out a deep sigh.

"Did i says something wron-"

"No it's alright you didn't know,...my mom left me and my dad...and soon my dad started to abuse me because of the 'drinks' he been having out of grief thinking it was his fault that mom left but, every time I try to help him he would hit or burn me....., since then I had to take care of myself." Luke explains his frown getting more deeper.

"I'm so sorry...Luke " I whispered, I hugged him hoping it would make him feel better. He hugged me back, his arms wrapped around my waist and nuzzled into my neck.

"Like i said it's ok" he said. I frowned and hugged him tighter. "No it's not okay, Luke you didn't deserve that" I softly said, rubbing his hair comforting him.

"Ahem..., umm sorry to ruin this. But would you like to drink?" The waiter says awkwardly.

I blushed realizing what position we were in, I quickly pulled away blushing, while Luke whined from the lack of comfort.

"Sorry..." I muttered. Tugging on my sleeves.

"It's okay, but what would you like to drink?.." the waiter says.

"Umm...I would like.., water" Luke says happily.

"I have the same thing he having" I said. The waiter nodded and writes it down before smiling, walking away.

Well...that was embarrassing.

-time skip to New York City-

Third person~

Luke and Evan chatted for long time talking about life or what would happen if cats didn't live on this world, you know random shit.

But there chat have to be cut short because Luke excuse himself to the bathroom.

~Oh shit here comes my love for jealousy~

Evan prospective~

Luke left saying he needed to go the bathroom for while, I didn't mind.

I sat there humming a random tune, I looked at the room observing.

There where baseball posters of different teams player. While they had a red and white wall, with some designs on the wall too.

Hey baby girl~ a deep, husky voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up to see a man grinning ear to ear at me.

The heck is he think he's doing!?

"Wanna go somewhere and ditched this place?~" the man flirts giving me a smirk.

I scoffed in disgust, giving him a sharp glare. "No, I'm on a date" i stated.

The man scoffs with a hush tone. "Yeah were is he sweet cheeks~"

I opened my mouth to reply but got cut off with a low growling sound.

"I'm right here..."Luke growls darkly.

"And I'm his boyfriend, so you better back off or else..." Luke warned sending the man a hated glare.

The man turns around and glares right back at Luke. "Or what?~" the man says mocking him.

Luke punched him square in the jaw, sending him flying across the room.

"That's what bitch" Luke growls. After that he grabs my wrist and slams money on the table( hopefully enough to pay the tab) and drags me out the restaurant.

Is he mad at me...?

"Luke..?"

He says nothing and keeps on walking. "Luk-" "shut the fuck up" Luke growled. I frowned and do what he says.

I didn't notice that we was near the car until he shoves me in the back seat, with him climbing after me. soon he's towering over me "l-Luke..?" I whimpered.

He ignores me and gives me a glare, "you're mine, no one else. You're fucking mine" he says in a dark tone his fire red eyes darkened, He leaned down and started to attack my neck.

I bit my neck trying to hold back the moan that was forming in my throat. I gasped when I felt a big tough hand gripping my ass.

"Don't hold back those beautiful sounds princess" he whispered, his warm breath making me shiver.

I'm gonna lose my virginity....to a person I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow Evan you just noticed..., also the smut would be on another chapter. Yes the next chapter...now you to wait again.

Ahh I like being a tease, when it comes to a smut chapter :)

Next chapter is in a few days and the book that I'm doing will be release soon....

That means I doing two books at once....well fuck.

Bye bye readers~