Chapter 3.

I woke up feeling sore and with a massive headache, only to find myself in a huge comfy bed in a gorgeous bedroom.
"Where the hell am i?" I thought to myself confused. Then the door openend and Johnny came in. Oh right now i remember. I have been adopted by my super incredible handsome favorite actor, no big deal!  I almost fangirled at the sight of him but i managed to redeem myself.

"Hey, you're finally awake. How are you feeling?"  Johnny asked walking over to me and sat on the side of my bed.

"I'm a little sore and my head is killing me, but besides that im fine." I replied.  Johnny looked at me concerned.

"Are you sure you're just 'a little sore'? I saw that girl  pouncing on you and it looked like she cracked your rib or something. I think it would be wise to get you to a doctor to see if there's any thing wrong, just to be sure."

"No, no way, i'm fine, really, I appreciate your concern, but i assure you that i feel fine. I'm just bruised."

Johnny sighed defeated. "Well, if you're sure. But if you do get any complaints about anything, i want you to tell me right away, okay? As for now, i'm your guardian and i need you to confide in me." I smiled and nodded. "Okay."  Johnny smiled back at me and ruffled my hair." Well, let's go downstairs, you must be hungry."

When we went downstairs, my eyes were greeted with an amazing sight. The living room was bigger than my previous home. It was stylish, modern but still cosy. The walls were made of glass so you had a great view on Los Angelos. I walked further into the living room and found a huge comfy couch, an insanely massive tv surronded by piles of dvd's. i looked them over and found most of them were horror movies. Sweet! I have always been fond of horror movies for some reasons. I enjoy the scares in unexpected scenes. I searched for It, i've seen it tons of times but it's still one of my favorite. Then i finally found where i was looking for.

Then Johnny walked in, announcing dinner was ready. Shit. I have not been a great eater over the years. I mean, i tried, but i would always get sick after.

I held up the I.T dvd. "Can we watch this one later?" Johnny grinned. "If you're sure you can handle it, then it's fine by me." I laughed. "Of course i can handle it, i ain't scared of anything!" I said sassily. Johnny laughed back. "We'll just have to see about that, shall we." He grinned cheekily. What the hell is that supposed to mean? If he thinks he can scare me that easily, he thought wrong. And at that moment a sneaky idea came up to me...

I seated myself at the dinner table,  then Johnny came with 2 plates with spaghetti bolognese, placed one in front of me and seated himself as well. I managed to take a few bites before my stomach churned. "It was really great, but i'm full." Johnny looked concerned but nodded his head.

"So i think this might be the right moment to get to know each other. So, tell me something about yourself."  I was relieved he didn't ask about my eating habits.

"Well, as you know, i'm a huge depphead" at this Johnny smiled which made my heart flutter a little bit. Bye the way, no i'm not in love with him, he is just so handsome!
"I'll be 14 on october 28th, i like to read, i love to watch movies, especially yours and i guess i like to dance and i used to play guitar from time to time." Johnny looked impressed when i mentioned the last part.

"Which songs can you play?" He asked. "Well, i'm not sure if i can still play them since it was like 3, 4 years ago since i last played guitar, but Seven Nation Army (the white stripes) and Wonderwall (Oasis) I practiced the most.
Johnny nodded. "Not exactly songs i would expect for a 10 year old but still impressive."

"Can i ask you some questions now?" I asked. Johnny nodded. "Yeah sure, go ahead." "So i was curious, you told me at the orphanage that there was a plan for a sequal on Pirates Of The Caribbean. How is that going?" Johnny laughed. "I wondered when you were going to bring this up. The writers have just begun with the writing proces, so for now that is all i know and all i can say.

After we did the dishes,i went upstairs to change into my pajamas. I undressed and all my bruises came in view. Some were large, some small, some green, some purple, some yellow. It was hideous. But my back was definitely the worst. I put my sweatpants on and walked over to the mirror to examine the scars. Red ugly lines with bruised covered my whole back and i softly whimpered. It looked worse than i expected.

"Lex, are you rea... Johnny said standing at the door, his eyes grew wide at the sight of my back Fuck. Fuck me. He saw it. Omg okay, make something up now! I quickly put on a shirt.
"I-it's nothing i swear, i fell of my bike a couple of months ago and i landed in thorny bushes." Johnny walked over to me, not convinced at all.
"Don't give me that shit, Lex. We both no that's not what happened. Now please tell me the truth. What the hell have they done to you?" He yelled and i cowered back. It scared me and my eyes filled with tears. Johnny noticed. He got closer, knelt down and took my hands in his.
"I'm so sorry baby, i shouldn't have yelled at you. But please, i need you to trust me. I will not get angry with you and i will certainly not hurt you. Do you understand me?" I nodded. "It's just hard. I have never been able to convide in someone. To actually have somebody who cares." I said. He sat down on the floor and gently took me in his arms, placing me on his lap. He began stroking my hair and whispered. "I know, darling, but i want you to know that i won't do anything to hurt you, and i will never betray your trust. You're save with me." That's when i lost it and broke down, telling him everything what happened in the last 3 years, but leaving out the part about my dad. He doesn't need to know.
Johnny tightened his arms around me and whispered sweet things in my ear.  "Everything is going to be all right, doll, you will never have to go through that pain again, i promise." He said and kissed my head. After a while i calmed down and Johnny stood up with me still in his arms. "Now, how about that movie?" I smiled and nodded. "Sounds good to me." And he carried me downstairs.

"Are you sure you want to see this one?" Johnny asked. I smirked. "Why? You scared?" He scoffed. "Of course not!"  I grinned. "We'll just have to see about that." I whispered to myself, not forgetting my plan. 

After 45 minutes i paused the movie to "go to the bathroom".  First i went upstairs to get my yellow raincoat and red balloon, then I quickly went to the cellar to shut down the electricity. Perfect. All the lights went off. I ran back to the living room, hid my stuff, and walked with an innocent expression to Johnny. "What's going on?" I asked. "No idea." He said confused. He walked to his room to get a flashlight and i quickly got to the cellar before he got there and went in position. It was extremely dark so there was no way he could see me. I heard foot steps . I stood with my back to him with the balloon in my right hand. The lights went on and then i heard a startled yell. I turned around and found johnny on the floor, hand on his chest. I started to laugh hysterically. "O-oh my g-god hahahahaha you should h-have seen y-your face hahahaa"   "You scared the hell out of me, jezus christ." Johnny said laughing a bit as well. He then threw me over his shoulder and walked back upstairs."
I got thrown on the couch and he began to tickle me. "'N-nooo s-stop pleaaseeee!" I laughed. "I might consider it, if you say you're sorry." He answered. I grinned. "Hell no, that look on your face was totally worth it."  Johnny shrugged. "Suit yourself." And he attacked me again with tickles. "Nooo noo f-fine hahaha, i'm so-sorry!" I laughed. Then he let go. "That's what you get for scaring poor old me, but i gotta admit, that was a good one. I'm glad you still have a sense of humor in you." He smiled. 

After my hilarious joke, Johnny refused to watch the movie further, so we watched a couple of How I Met Your Mother episodes.  After the 5th episode i felt my eye lids get heavy. Johnny noticed. "Tired, sweetheart?" I nodded. He then lifted me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He then placed me in my bed and kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams, darlin." Were the last words i heard before darkness took over me.

*sorry it took me a while to update, i didn't had enough time for it because yeeaahhh school and stuff. Sooo that was chapter 3! Thanks for tuning in and i will try to update real fast!  Big love to all you deppheads❤️❤️