Like

Your pov

I wake up for school. I stand up and get dressed. I limp into the hallway. Mom hands me a plate of pancakes and a cup of orange juice.  I start eating and mom puts my hair in pony tails. She braids them and they fall on my shoulders. She rubs my shoulders. "I wont be here when you get home" She looks at me. I nod and take a drink of juice. "Can I hang out with Richie?" I look at her. She nods and someone knocks on the door. I jump up and grab my jacket. I put it on and grab my backpack. I kiss moms cheek and run out. Bev jumps on me. We laugh. "Hey skippy" Richie puts his arm on my shoulder. I smile."Beep beep Richie" I look in his eyes. He smiles. I smile and we all start walking.

Richie's POV

I sit in my chair and look down at my desk. Y/n sits in front of me and behind Stanley. I start writing. I ignore the teacher and look at the back of y/n's head. She looks at Henry. He bites his lip at her. She turns around and lays the side of her head on her hand.

At recess y/n sits alone. I sit beside her. She looks at me. I slightly smile. "What's wrong?" She looks at her lap. She shrugs. "I like you" She looks in my eyes. My face turns pink. "I like you too" I look in her eyes. She smiles at me. I smile and grab her hand. She blushes and smiles. I look back and no one is around us. I kiss her. We both turn red. I hold the side of her head. She kisses back.