National losers

Iris's POV

i felt sick to my stomach. i was nicely buzzed with a touch of faded. i lost my jacket some how and we were now sitting at the closest Wendy's damp and wasted. suddenly my phone started buzzing. shit.

"Where are you?!" My dad yelled.

"Ion know," I mumbled.

"Iris I swear to-"

"I'm fine I'll see you when I get home." I hung up and suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and started puking my heart out in the sink.

"Ew," a little girl wearing pink Hello Kitty pj's quietly spoke.

"Um excuse me ma'am you and your friends need to leave." An employee came in after me.

"Wha-why," I was lightly shacking and my heart was uncomfortable in my chest.

"Now," and on that note I tried walking back out to the table.  "Guys we have to leave."
-
-
-
"Are you sure you wanna spend the night?" I reassured with Sky as I reached in my book bag for my keys.

"Positive," she smiled holding my hand.

"Okay,"

Once the door was open I was immediately attacked by my dog Gizmo (a golden retriever)
"Hey baby," I smiled looking around for my dad.

"Iris where were you?" My dad crossed his arms.

"In the nurses office, I didn't sleep well last night." I spoke lightly while stretching my arms.

"Just stay home next time."

"Yes sir," and just like that he went upstairs to his @home office.

"Your dads hot." Sky finally spoke after the minute of silence. I just rolled my eyes and walked to the living room.

"Babes how've you been you've been looking pretty glum lately." She spoke once again as I looked at what Netflix had to offer.

"It's just hard. Like Nathan treated me like a joke, and Katrina is ignoring me full time, I don't know what to do." I broke in front of her.

"Fuck them." She shook her head mad, over what though?

"Me and Katrina practically grew up together and Nathan was someone I really cared about how could he just-"

"Shut the fuck up. Nathan is a fuck up, and Katrina will come around she always does. Don't waste your time on things that you know always fix up by themselves."

"You're right." I breathed out gaining consciousness.