The email✉️

All (person) X readers in this book start with this chapter

It was a normal morning, not much was happening. Well that was until i got an email, THE email. 

Hello Y/n! 

thankyou for auditioning for the part of Sophie in season 3 of stranger things, everyone's audition was amazing but we were blown away by the emotion and the talent that you possess. We are happy to inform you that your audition has been successful and we would love for you to come in and get comfortable with the cast and with everyone involved in the making of season 3. meet us at Gems Studios Atlanta, 175 Lakewood Way at 9:00 am tomorrow morning to receive your scripts and maybe go over a few lines. please write us back so we know that you have received this message and we don't have to call your phone. Thankyou and we will see you soon. 

Don't worry; we won't send you any spam.

from:

               theofficialdufferbrothergmail.com 

"OH. MY. GOD!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs!!

I ran down the stairs and told my family, we did a massive group hug and jumped up and down together. my family is very close and we barely ever argue, i can tell them pretty much anything. 

I launch myself onto my couch, I pinch myself just to double check that this is real life. 

8:00am the next morning

I was lying in my bed when I heard a door creak open. My mom poked her her head in and said

"time to get up sweety" 

"yeah thanks mom" i replied jumping out of bed

I threw on some of clothes  and stood in front of the mirror, hey that's kinda cute.

^^ The outfit ^^

I grabbed my phone and got into my car  "you got ready fast" my mum said 

"Yeah" i said opening my phone up.

I opened up instagram and scrolled through the other cast members instagram accounts, they all looked so happy when they were together... I hope i don't mess this up...

I reached the studio and was welcomed by the duffer brothers who let me inside the building, I saw the cast already sitting down they all instantly looked up when I walked into the room. I saw the cast all sitting together and I nearly died. As I walked through the doors their heads bobbed up, they must be excited to meet the new cast member.

"Are you Y/n?" Millie asked

"I think so" I said looking down at myself then laughing at my own joke.

"Come sit down, we are about to get our scripts" She added 

I sat on the end next to millie

[ Here is a little diagram for you :) ]

Finn Noah Caleb Gaten 

    you Millie Sadie 

"Hey guys, I don't know if you all have met Y/n. She is new to the cast so be nice, anyways you probably just to see the scripts so uhh... Ross can you give them out" Matt said as Ross started to pass the scripts around. I got my script and began highlighting all of my parts.

A/n- sorry for the short chapter i just didn't want your character to meet any of the cast so that people can suggest what they want to happen in the story.

ps- if you haven't already please check out my other ongoing story Finn Wolfhard X reader summer holidays, I update it everyday. I won't be updating this one quite as often because I want people to get a chance to suggest things. 

Thanks for reading and please don't be shy and everyone who is reading this can you leave a comment saying what you want the story to be like and if there are any suggestions that you think are good.