3.....Mr arrogant

Finally we reached to the mall we were walking into the mall roaming around when i saw a beautiful black bag with golden studs inside one of the shop...

I literally dragged divya into the shop to see the bag i was looking the bag when one of the sales girl came near to us and said "good evening mem, how can i help you?" she was wearing a white shirt with very short skirt like her white thighs were visible enough...
"umm yeah good evening, actually we came here to see this bag... how much does it cost?" i asked that girl
"its only 3500rs mem, should i pack this bag..?"
as soon as she said the price my eyes popped out "what.!!" i said loud enough
"yeah.,, no, no i don't wanna buy, i., i don't like the colour" i lied to her "i like blue colour, do you have a blue colour of this bag ..?" i didn't wanted to buy that much costly bag so i lied to her about the colour.., now i was hoping that she shouldn't have that bag in blue...
and for my luck she said they don't have that colour bag... and as soon as possible we got out from that shop
then we brought some cute pink and red t-shirts from another shop and after 1hour of window shopping i was thirsty so we decided to buy a soft drink from a small restaurant in the mall...

when we got out from the restaurant i bumped into a wall and spilled all my drink on my dress i thought it was a wall, because it was hard and giant..
but it was a man..!! but he was not alone two other men were there with him who were looking like his bodyguards...he was like much heighted in a navy blue suit i think he was blind because that idiot just spoiled my clothes... but to be honest he was so handsome Dark hair with dark brown eyes which were warm,his jawline with beard look was taking my breath i like man with beard... i was back to my sense when divya pinched me on my hand..!!

"can't you see, i was coming out this way!!" i asked him with loud voice
but he was just starting at me with an angry look.. while i was feeling cold sensation on my skin because of that drink "you idiot!! don't know where does people like you come from.." i again said to him...listening that his eyes became red
"its ok shanaya lets get to a washroom and clean this" divya said to me while looking sternly at that man
i was just looking at that man angrily and he was doing the same "watch out Mr Arrogant!!" i said to him and got out from there before he could say anything...

ziyan's pov

i got the news from my source that my shanaya and her sister were in the college and were planning to go a nearby mall so i decided to see her and got there to keep an eye on them

she  was into a bag shop talking with a sales girl while holding a blue bag but she didn't buy that bag and came out from there...after like one hour she was walking out from a restaurant....

i quickly and intentionally came in the way of shanaya because of which she bumped into me and her drink was all over her..
she was angry like a wild cat....
she was looking even more beautiful then i saw her few months ago in a reception party but today she was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in life long brown hair, hazel eyes, small fine lips she was breathing taking
she called me a idiot i got angry but controlled my anger...

till date no one had talked with me with a higher pitch of voice.. people are like shivering when they see me in my anger but this girl was stubborn and fearless
she left from there while saying me Mr arrogant and i was just starting at her thinking in my mind "just wait and watch baby... soon you'll be mine forever.. then i'll will show you how awesome arrogant i am!!"