"Who was that man you were sticking to?"He said with gritted teeth.

Wow..Bipolar much? A minute ago he was looking at me with adoration and now he is angry.

"Aiden Parker." I just gave him the name because I didn't like the way he said the man I was sticking to.

"And who is he to you?"He asked now clearly angry after my reply.

"That's none of your business Mr. Knights. But he is my Best friend."I replied looking into his angry eyes.

His hold on my waist tighten. It was hurting now. I grabbed his hands and tried to remove his hands but he was not moving.

"You are hurting me Mr. Knights." I whispered lightly.

His hold then loosen and his eyes soften a little but as soon as they softened, he was angry again.

"I don't want you to talk to any other man."He ordered.

"And why do you think I would listen to you?"I dared to ask.

"Because I'm asking you nicely." He whispered the last part coming close to me in my ear.

I was unable to move as I tried to process what he just said. I stared at him as if trying to make sure he wasn't joking.

"How exactly was ' I don't want you to talk to any other man ' nice?" I asked sarcasm lacing my voice.

"It doesnt matter. You wont talk to any other man.Do you get it?"He asked again daring me to say otherwise.

"You can't control me. I am an independent girl and you're my business partner so please be a bit professional."I told him.

"Trust me sweetheart we are going to be partners but not just business partners."He said now smirking.

"It doesn't matter. Stop ordering me. First you order me to look into your eyes and now this no talking to other man. You are not my father Mr. Knights." I snapped getting mad.

"Don't try my patience Mayla."He said fuming with anger.

"Great so fucki.." I couldn't complete it as he growled slowly so nobody else could hear.

"DO YOU GET IT?"He almost shouted.
I flinched and his grip on my waist was so tight.

"But why?" I whispered slowly.

I was about to cry because of his hold and his tone. Nobody ever talked to me in that way. It hurt so much..he cannot force me like that.

"Because I want you." He said looking at me with a heated gaze.

"What the fudge?" I laughed suddenly looking at him as if he has gone mad.

He looked at me annoyed and pulled me closer making me stop laughing.

"What is so funny baby?" He asks huskily.

I shiver involuntarily and tighten my arms around him or I'm sure I'll fall.

"You wanting me that's whats funny. I mean that was a good attempt at joking." I grinned up at him while he looked at me blankly.

What?

He didn't like his own joke?

"I'm not joking at all. I want you. You will be mine soon." He said and surely he didn't look like he was joking.

Holy fudge!

What the heck just happened?

He can't claim me like that.

" Alright. That's enough for today. We're done dancing. Let me go." I said trying to get out of his hold.

"You can't run away baby. I never let go of what belongs to me." He said sending shivers down my spine.

Just go with it. He will forget it as soon as you're out of here.

"OK.. Just let me go"I said.

"I'll let you go for now. But remember...You are mine babe." He said that and left me.

_______________________________