I was getting mad and I didn't want to talk with him now.

"OK..let's go"I said as dad exchanged some words with Mr. Knights. Now I wasn't paying any attention to them. I was so occupied in my thoughts.

 Then we met everyone else. Dad introduced me to every business partner. All were very welcoming and nice people.

Couples were now dancing on the dance floor. I was standing with my parents.
The couples on the dance floor brought back memories of us. We were so Happy. Why did this happened to us?!

Thats when I  saw Aiden. He was standing at a distance. As soon as he saw me, a big smile spread over his face. He came and hugged me real tight.

Aiden Parker was my best friend. His mom and my mom were friends so whenever they met we also met so we are childhood friends. We are always together like a couple but we don't share those  Feelings. We are more like brother and sister.

"How are you cupcake? Missed me?" He said smirking.

"I'm great. And no. I didn't miss you." I said to tease him.

"This is what I get for bringing your favorite chocolates? Now I won't give you."He said now teasing me.

"Seriously Aiden? What am I? A five year old?  You can't do that. I know You love me."I said dramatically.

"No I don't." He said laughing.

At that moment, I  saw Mr. Knights walking towards us. As he came near, he stood in front of me with an aura which screamed how important he is.

He was glaring at Aiden. I don't understand what the hell is his problem.

"Would you like to dance with me Ms. Grayson?" He asked extending his hand.

Why are you even asking when the whole look you're giving me is saying that I shouldn't decline your offer?

His gray eyes were staring into my brown ones daring me to say no.
I looked into my parents direction and they smiled and nodded encouragingly.

"You go and enjoy cupcake. I'll see you later." Aiden said and after kissing me on the cheek went away.

"Yes. It would be a pleasure." I said as he took my hand and we went to the dance floor.

I was suddenly nervous. I didn't know what to do so he took my other hand and put it on his shoulder while he grabbed my waist  tightly and pulled me closer.

I could smell his cologne and it was so intoxicating that I can smell it my whole life. We were now moving with the beats or should I say he was moving us. I was unable to comprehend everything happening.

Ahh..he looks great with a sexy voice and smells good too.

"You are so beautiful."He mumbled still holding my waist tightly as if he was afraid that I would vanish.

I looked up to meet his eyes which were already staring at me with so much...adoration? Why was he staring like that?

His eyes caged me inside them that it  was unable to look away.

"And you smell soo good... Fuck!" I slipped up again smiling sheepishly at him.

"Thank you princess.I didnt know my voice is sexy or that I smell good." He chuckled softly at my misery.

"I was just complimenting you. Not a big deal." I tried to cover up failing miserably as I found him controlling his laugh.

We danced a bit more and I saw Aiden looking at us from a distance. Mr. Knights noticed it too because of what he said next.