Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up to the alarm I set last night so I could wake up and have breakfast ready before Lui arrived. I took a shower, got dressed, put makeup on, and went to the kitchen. Nogla texted me and told me he picked up Lui and was about 20 minutes away from the house. I hurried and got the waffle batter ready. Once I started cooking, it let out a delicious fume, causing Del, Evan, Mini, Tyler, and Marcel to see what I was up to.

"Damn that smells good!" Marcel exclaimed.

"Thanks! I'm making waffles for when Lui arrives, cause you know he loves waffles."

"Yep. Sounds like something Lui would love." Evan replied, mumbling something at the end.

"What was that?" I asked, hoping he would repeat his mumbling.

"Nothing!" He grinned innocently, causing me to frown.

"Bitch..." I mumbled, flicking a tiny bit of waffle batter at his cheek.

He licked the batter off. "Mmm, yummy!"

I laughed and continued pouring the batter into the waffle iron.

Nogla's P.O.V.

"So...." I started. "How was the private talk with (Y/N)?" I winked as I waited for Lui to buckle up.

"Shut up...." He shook his head. "It was just a normal talk!"

"Uh huh, sure..." I didn't even have to turn around for me to know whether or not he was flipping me off.

I drove out of the hospital parking lot and started to head to the freeway.

"Oh, (Y/N) told me you had to tell me something?"

"Oh....yeah...ummm......promise me you won't tell anyone?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Promise."

"Pinky promise?" He asked in his squeaker voice.

I laughed. "Pinky promise."

About 10 minutes later

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I had all the waffles on a plate in the middle of the table. "Heeeeyyyyy!" I hear the door open and see Nogla come in with Lui, who has crutches. I hugged Nogla. "Thanks for picking him up!"

"It's no problem. I would do anything for an injured best friend." I went and hugged Lui. I told everyone Lui came back and everyone flooded in. One by one, they hugged him and sat down at the table ready to eat. Nogla helped Lui to the table then sat himself down.

We all sat down and started eating, but something was off. Lui always sits next to me, but he's at the complete other side. I shook it off and thought maybe he just wanted to sit somewhere else today. Luckily, Tyler was there to keep me company. We talked about possibly streaming later or to record. 

After we all ate, the boys went to the living room and played GTA V. I on the other hand cleaned, of course. After I washed the dishes, I went and watched the guys.

"(Y/N), there's another controller. You wanna play?" Evan asked and then winked, meaning we could make Marcel rage, which I laughed at.

"No I'm good. I have to edit videos in a few minutes. But thanks for asking."

After about 5 minutes of watching them, I decided to go edit some videos. I had a lot of work to do to make sure I don't lose my subs. It's gonna take a long time.

Lui's P.O.V.

After about 10 minutes of playing after (Y/N) left, I decided to go talk to her, but since he doesn't want me around her, I'm gonna have to fake it. "Hey, I'll be right back." I started to get up.

"Where ya goin?" Marcel asked.

"Just to the bathroom. Why? Ya gonna watch?" I teased.

"Ew, no!" Marcel exclaimed. I laughed. I went by the bathroom. When I saw that no one was watching me, I went to (Y/N)'s recording room. Her door was open so there was no need to knock, but I did anyways. She turned around and saw me standing there.

"Hey! Come on in!" I walked in.

"Can...I...shut the door..?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Why? Is there something wrong?" I shut the door then sat on her extra chair she had.

"Umm....I.....I-I know....I know who did this to me....." I felt like it was the right moment, and if Tyler does find out I told her, then at least before I die, I can tell her how I feel.

"Really? That's great! Who is it?" She smiled, excited that I remembered who it was. Oh how that mood is gonna change when she knows...

"Well....um...I-I don't know how to say it....." She placed her hand on mine, making pink color my cheeks. 

"Just say it. It wouldn't be that bad."

------------------------------------------------

Is it bad that I had this son of  bitch chapter untouched since November going, "This shit is cringy as hell, I shouldn't publish this"? Welp, it's getting published. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas (or whatever you celebrate)! Think of this as a late gift..heh.... Alright, I hope you enjoyed! Leave a vote, comment, all that good stuff and I'll talk to you all later! Goodbyeeeeeeee! (Right now, it's time for delirious like im outta my mind im delirious, every day all day its delirious, we will forever be always delirious) (SORRY THAT SONG JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD WHEN I SAID THAT XD)