Shadow of the Phoenix

Ryaka: What the hell's with this clothing?!

[Ryaka tried to pull her skirt down up to her knees but it looked like the length of the skirt itself wasn't enough ]

Elsie: Pretty good on you, actually, Ryaka san!

[elsie made an elegant twirl, enjoying the uniform she was wearing]

Ryaka: Shut up!

Gin: please stop blabbering nonsense things anymore

Kanade: he's right; we have no time for complaints -with a poker face-

Ryaka: but what's with this skirt?!

Elsie: Shikatanai desu yo Ryaka san...it's their proper clothing..

Ryaka: y-you call this PROPER?!

Kanade: please stop making small things worse, Ryaka san..-straight face-

Ryaka: but...how can I fight with this outfit, MAY I ASK YOU!?

Gin: Knock it off!!! We've got a job to do, and we're gonna see it through...no matter method we shall use, we must accomplish this mission! -glare-

[Gin's words made Ryaka shut her mouth]

Ryaka: (Why am I grouped with these bastards?! A fruit fly <anju>, a worm <elsie>, a mutt <kanade>, and a frog <gin>!....)</gin></kanade></elsie></anju>

>>>few days ago>>>

Elsie & Anju: Goddess Materia?!

Raijin: yes..

Gin: but, why do we need to search for those said materias?

Beelzebub: we all know that the underworld and the heaven decided to create a balance world...an earth where light and darkness are of equal power...

Kanade: those materias were once the power source of Vintage..

Ryaka: Vintage huh? The underworld filled with madness...

Raijin: that's right...but the seven great goddesses destroyed it already. The end of Vintage brought the rise of the new underworld, the Abyss.

Elsie: are those materia really important?

Ryaka: tsch...You really are stupid enough to ask that eh? Of course, they are! The power of evil was contained by those materias before. Each materia holds enormous power, something that can even destroy humanity. They only became holy when the godesses wrapped the materias with their powers, creating the balance earth. Each Goddess holds a materia, Rhiannon has the Light Materia, Llyr has Heaven, Aphrodite - Ground; Athena – Star; Diana - Being; Freya - Sabbath; Isis - Life.

Kanade: how come the goddesses lost those materias?

Raijin: A group of dark sorcerers infiltrated heaven, attacking the goddesses from behind. The only thing they could do that time was to embed those materias into humans..

Anju: dirty works huh..

Gin: and let me guess, we're going to search for those humans and protect them..

Raijin: exactly, that's too much for a guess though. But we don't have much time. Those Sorcerers are probably searching for those materia holders, too.

Anju: Raijin sama, what's their aim in obtaining those materias?

Raijin: investigations revealed that they want to turn them back into Daemon Materia again.

Ryaka: Daemon Ma-- The form of those materas when they're still in the hands of Vintage.

Raijin: very well said, Night stalker dono... Those materias are...Envy Materia, Pride Materia, Gluttony Materia, Lust Materia, Wrath Materia, Greed Materia, and Sloth Materia.