Chapter 2

When I woke up the next morning, I couldn't remember hearing my alarm go off. I looked at my phone and saw it was past 8. I got up in a hurry and did my hygiene and got dressed. I went downstairs and I didn't see my mom nor Ray.

"Need a ride?" I jumped at the sound of his voice and turned around.

"Why do you like creeping up on me?"

"There's a lot of things I would like to do to you." I shook my my head. It's like he wanted me to know that he wanted me, yet he never really made a move.

He started walking closer to me. After a few seconds, his face was even with mine. We both closed our eyes and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss became more intense and our clothes began to peel off. I grabbed his hand and headed towards my room.

We laid down on the bed and he was on top. He started easing his way down and -

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I sat up. Noticing everything was just a dream. I wouldn't have minded if it was real- I wish it was real. I know it wouldv'e been wrong but it felt like it was meant to be.

I got up and got ready for school. I went downstairs to fix me some cereal. My mom, Ray, and Craig were already sitting at the table eating their cereal.

"Sorry, Delania. There isn't anymore cereal left. Craig will have to take you to go get some breakfast on the way to school." Craig smiled at me.

"Why can't Ray take me?"

"Because I have to be at school early, they're having auditions for the talent show."

"UGH. ok"

I watched Ray and my mom walk out the door for work and school. Craig looked at me and smiled as I made my way towards the door. He rushed in front of me and opened the door for me while licking his lips and smirking.

We left out the house and we headed towards his truck. He plugged his phone into the auxiliry chord. His choice of selection surprised me as he turned on "Or Nah" by The Weeknd. He turned the music all the way up to where I could feel the base moving through my body.

I looked at him and he was singing along with the song. He actually didn't sound that bad. The song changed as we pulled up to Dunkin' Donuts. "Stay Ready" by Jhene Aiko began to play. I closed my eyes for a second enjoying the music since this was one of my favorite songs.

"I see you like Jhene."

'Do I?! She's my favorite singer by far"

"She's supposed to be coming down here for a concert soon. I can try to get us some tickets if you want."

"Like a date?" I asked while we both took off our seatbelts and he killed the car.

"Only if you want it to be..." he trailed off while walking into the building.

I stood outside thinking for a bit. Did I want it to be a date?

_______________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but it's been a long time since I've written anything. I dont have a phone or ipad to disract me anymore so I'll definitely be getting on here more often!

Vote& Comment!!