I Think I Love My Step Dad

I Think I Love My Stepdad

[I decided to use an actual scene from the story for this prologue]

Prologue:

 I laid in his arms, knowing that is was wrong, knowing that if anyone walked in at this second, I would be in so much trouble. I started thinking about all the possibilities and the bad things that could happen.

“You ok?” I heard him ask. I nodded and put on a counterfeit smile. He smiled back and pecked me on the lips.

"You know I love you, right?” To be honest, I really didn’t know if he did, or if he was just saying that just to say it. I didn’t think much of it and nodded anyway.

“And you know if I wasn’t engaged to your mom, I would be with you, right?”

“Yea..” I mumbled.

He place his index finger under my chin, lifting my face so he could look me in the eye.

“I love you, Delania.’

“I love you too.”

Once again, he smiled at my response. I felt his arms snake around my waist as his lips pressed against mine softly. My future step dad’s kisses made me melt into his arms. He pulled away and I rubbed my finger tips along his jaw line.

This is the type of moment I wish Craig and I could share more often. Usually, this was around the time my mom or my brother would come barging in, or Mariah and Jacob would call for no reason.

“I wish we could just run away and be together. No mom.. no brother.. no disturbances.”

“I know,” he said while nodding.

“I wish I could hold you like this,” he said while standing up and pulling me close to him. “I wish I could kiss you like this…” He leaned down and kissed me passionately. “And I wish I could lay down and have my way with you without worrying who would see or hear us.”

I couldn’t help but smile. I knew all of this was wrong but I’m a hopeless romantic and when I see a chance for love, I jump at it. Craig never had problems expressing his feelings towards me. He didn’t mind if everything that we were doing was bad enough to get both of us in trouble, and sometimes I didn’t even have a problem with that. His nonchalant demeanor is one of the things that I love most about him.

“What do you think my mom would do if she found out about us?” I inquired while walking into the kitchen. He followed me and shrugged. “She would go crazy, but I don’t think she would be that mad since we aren’t having sex or anything.”

I hopped up on the counter and opened a small cup of yogurt. He walked towards me and stood between my legs and started poking at my thigh.

“Moove!!”

“No.. I like being between your legs,” he joked while smiling. I shook my head and pushed him away while closing my legs.

Craig forced my legs back open and eased between them. “Didn’t I ask you to leave me alone?” I asked while flicking yogurt onto his face, causing him o make a shocked expression.

“What was that for?”

“I asked you to move.”

“So, you still have to get this yogurt off my mouth.” He winked and started to smile. I leaned forwad and started to kiss the yogurt off his lips. After I was finished, I pecked his lips. Then I noticed he closed his eyes, enjoying the experience.

“Damn, you put that tongue to work, Delania.”

“I try.” I smiled.

“Honey! I’m home!” I hear my brother yell. Craig hurried and quietly snuck up the stairs as I hopped off the counter. I walked out of the kitchen and bumped into Rayan.