Noticing her unusual behaviour, Fred and George stopped the girl from entering the library and dragged her to a corner near a statue to talk.

"Ok, Rosemund. What's wrong?" asked George straight forward.

"And don't say nothing because you are always smiling when you go to the library-" said Fred in a mocking tone.

"-And now, you are looking like you're about to throw up So spill." George thought about his choice of words, "Don't spill, just tell us."

Helena had never felt her stomach flutter with nerves like how she was experiencing right now, not even for a test.

Unsure of how to express herself because she didn't know if her feelings were true or if they were a phase, Nina simply said...

"Cedric is in there."

The twins didn't understand the problem, "So?" they both said.

"I don't know, okay!" Helena just as confused as they were. "It somehow feels... different."

"Someone is in loveeee," Fred sang holding the girl under his arm.

"I'm not in love," she mocked, "... I think. Maybe infatuated or cursed. Okay, let's say I do like him. What does it matter?"

Nina didn't want to be bothered by something as silly as love. How could she? There were more important things like school and preparing for the future.

At least that's what she wanted to believe.

Sometimes, all she could think of was about all those romatic films she and her mother used to watch at home. The boy falling in love with the girl; the girl falling in love with the boy. Helena wanted that but she kept it buried so she wouldn't have to deal with it.

Deep down, the girl wanted to be in love.

"Well," George started, "let us analize the situation." He cleared his throat as if he were to give a big speech. "You two have been spending a lot of time together studying. Since last year, right?"

Nina mumbled a "Yes."

"Okay, so it was bound to happen. I mean, you have a lot in common like,"

"Too perfect to break rules and you both are a couple of nerds," Fred interrupted.

"Right," George continued, "And I've seen the way he looks at you, Nina. Especially in Potions. I don't know if you have noticed, but he walks up to you whenever you grab some ingredients from the cupboard and pretends to need something too."

"What a lame move," Fred said disapproving of Cedric's flirtacious techniques.

George sighed ignoring his brother, "The point is, if you are doubting if he would like you back, don't. Just go for it!"

"Yeah, Hell." Fred encouraged, "If he runs away, you always have us!" and he ruffled her hair earning a death glare from the girl.

"Okay, then... I'll just... go." Nina swallowed the big lump in her throat, getting a stronge grip on her school bag over her shoulder.

The twins gave her a slight push to help her start moving. Entering the library now was overwhelming. She thought she was feeling all eyes on her, though that wasn't the case.

In a table at the far back, she saw the familiar brown locks that belonged to the Hufflepuff she was so terrified to face.

"Hi, Cedric." Nina said surprisingly calm.