I'm sorry...

Day 16.

I woke in a hospital bed. The amnesia had taken some time to let me realize I was here for Mike. Guilt came. I felt so sick at that moment, I threw up. A doctor passed by and saw me throwing up. It wasn't a nice thing to see, I can tell. The doctor who saw me, was the doctor going to tell me stuff about Mike. His arm was badly broken: two places in his bone where broken straight threw half, and his elbow was torn. I felt even more sick after the doctor told me that and I blacked out.

I woke up round what I thought was noon. I looked at the clock and found out it was 9 pm already! I went to Mike's room and apologized like a thousend times. All Mike said was 'It's okay Billie, I'm perfeclty fine, don't worry about me.' I blacked out again.

chapter 10.

Hey guys, so happy with the 118 reads, but I gotta admit something, I am so sorry guys, but I think I am gonna quit with this story, I just don't have enough time for it. I have homework, friends, a lil brother of 4 years old, wich I sometimes need to babysit and I am addicted. To the Walking Dead. I am now watching that for like, 2 days or so and am at season 4. By the way, if you're in team Dixon, comment please. I am thinking of rewriting this story once, then after that, maybe writing a Daryl Dixon fanfiction (not sure about that, because till now, I couldn't really think of anything to even start with so yeah.) but I don't know.

Love and Rage,

Georgina