365 days of billie {a billie joe armstrong fanfiction}

chapter 1. 

this is a chapter. I am not going to write in chapters but in days. Yay. This is my first story so  I really hope you guys like it. I'm from holland so don't mind my writing please (I'm only 12, almost 13 though, c'mon guys! xD). I will probably try to write every day though I have a lot of homework and all so maybe it'l take more than 1 year to write a year of billie xD. here it goes:

day 1. 

Today its the first day of the year and I felt like I could jump! 80 and I are together now for 3 years and I was going to ask 80 to marry me this week. I went to the kitchen as soon as I woke up and made myself a sandwitch cause I was very hungry. I usually am not so hungry, but that has changed lately. 80 called and we spoke each  other for more than an hour. When she hang up I almost jumped because we were gonna go out tonight and we didn't do that no more in a long time. I went over to Mike and Tre' to praktice for a concert we were gonna have soon. We started of with some songs of dookie. We paused after basket case and got someting to drink. Mike had a coke, Tre' had a pepsi and I had some juice. Mike asked me what was wrong cause I never took a juice. I said I didn't know and looked at my watch. " WTF! IT'S 4 A CLOCK! I GOTTA GO HOME AND GET DRESSED!!'' i screamed. Mike and Tre' looked at me in a weird way, then they asked at exactly the same time '' you got a date with 80 and you forgot the time again?'' '' yes!'' I said. Tre' looked annoyd and said ''geez calm your tits, you'll get there on time, how late do you need to be there anyway?''. I could totally hit Tre' with his drums right now. '' I got to be there at half past 5 so I gotta hurry, Mike could you please hit Tre' with his drums I'm kinda bussy now'' I said. Mike did what I said and I facepalmed myself. ''I meaned that sarcasticly! Your such an weirdo Mike''. After that I went home and got dressed. When I was ready I looked at the time and saw I had still 10 minutes left before 80 would be here. So I dyed my hair blue. When 80 came I felt like jumping. I haven't seen her in like a week or so and I was really happy that we were actually really going out together again. 80 was just as excited I could tell from her face. ''nice colour'' 80 said. ''thanks'' I said. we went to a chique restaurand and orderd both of us a few BBQ ribs. ''these ribs are amazing''. I heard 80 whisper to herself. I giggled a little. 80 looked up from her plate and laughed. I also laughed. Then we both laughed very loud and we couldn't stop no more. Until we got send out of  the restaurand. ''lets go to my place'' I said to 80. Once we were at my house we were watching a movie. 80 said she didn't want to go home so she slept in my bed. We had a great night if you know what i mean.