Chapter V

After their literature class which is their last subject for the afternoon Mob is finally ready to go home, until he was practically drag by Chitanda's friend outside the classroom and run their way throughout the library.

When Chitanda got their she saw the boy's body practically all four on the ground while catching his breaths. While her friend is just standing there waving like nothing happened.

"Saya you practically drag him here. Why do you have to do that?" Disbelief is evidently shown on her face.

"Well I don't want to waste my time, I really want to find that ridiculous book and go home." It seems like Saya's impatient gets the better of her.

Chitanda take a look at the poor boy wiping his sweat.

"Well are you ok Kageyama kun?"

Mob just look at her and answer with a nod. He really needs to get back on doing his workouts seriously if he wants to keep up with all of this sudden running.

"Well let's go and find that book, I'm getting hungry." Saya continue to complain.

Chitanda just shake her head. Sometimes she wonder how can she keep up with her best friends attitude. But on the positive side she is grateful to have a loyal friend like her.

The trio gets inside then make their way from the librarian to asked for the information of the book. But to their dismay they didn't have a book like that in the library. The librarian suggests to go at the Seasoning City Public Library.

"God what a waste of time." Saya said while walking ahead at her locker.

Mob made his way from his locker from the other column. Even though his in other column the girls conversation is still audible for him.

"Maybe tomorrow we can go there Saya chan."Chitanda respond.

"Sorry as much as I want to I can't, you know what day is tomorrow."

"Ahm friday?" Chitanda said plainly not getting what her friend is hinting.

"Yes tomorrow is friday. Archery club's practice day. So I can't. How about bring Kageyama kun with you."

Mob suddenly got froze when he hear what Saya said.

"Well I guess I'll ask him tomorrow he might have something on his schedule."

"Nah I doubt that. I'm sure he is the kind of guy who always go home straight."

"Still I'm gonna ask him." Chitanda insist on the matter. It seems to Mob that Chitanda is such an understanding person.

"Well if that's what you want. But if something happens just ring me and I'll be there just like a windswept." Saya said.

"Thanks Saya chan." Chitanda answered plainly. Then they finally made their way out from school.

Mob is still busy collecting all the necessary book for his assignments. School work is piling up on him again and he needs to finish them before submission.

On his way home he couldn't stop hearing her giggles, like a song played in his mind in reply. And then when she smile at him, there's a small fluttery feeling swirling inside his stomach. He wants to believe that his simply having a stomach ache at the moment but it's not. The flick like feeling is different in a good way. Like the warmth of a cup of tea his having at his master's office. Her smile warms him from the inside and then slowly crawling, spreading into his system until it reached up to his cheeks.

Did I really got attracted to Chitanda?

He denied the idea. He believes he is just curious about her, about her powers that's all. He is still waiting for a chance whenever he meet Tsubomi chan again. But the uncertain feeling making him doubtful of that chance. Then again when they meet does he still feel the same?